“Would stay again!”

Super 8 Louisville/Expo Center
Ranked #81 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The first room we were assigned hadn't been cleaned. Other than that, we had an excellent stay. The bathroom was smaller than expected, but was clean. The clerk allowed us to check in an hour early, which we really appreciated. Breakfast consisted of waffles, oatmeal, pastry varieties, cereal, juice/milk, coffee; although not extravagant, good and fresh. I would return!!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Pearlized80
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Louisville/Expo Center

Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I travel have stopped here quite a few times on our way to to our destination. The hotel is always clean and the personnel have always treated us fabulously. It is very close to the interstates, and restaurants and gas stations are very close. We will continue to stay here as opposed to any other place that we could ever stay. Thanks Mr Patel for a wonderful experience and we will be back again. No question.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank webothluv2travel
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I needed a place to stay that was close to Churchill Downs and only for one night. I wanted a safe, clean and quiet place to stay and that is what I got. In giving this a good rating, I am considering the modest price. I like getting what I pay for and since I did I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone who had the same requirements. There are places to eat within walking distance and the location was very close to the airport and Churchill Downs.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank equinefan
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I didn't plan to stay at this hotel, but got stuck in Louisville during a blizzard. I was able to do a limited amount of scouting and wound up by the Expo Center, where there is a cluster of mid-to-high priced hotels. I wanted something cheap but safe, and I ended up more than satisfied at this Super 8. Kind clerk at the front desk put me at ease right away. It was clean, felt safe, and frankly when I was just looking for somewhere out of the terrible driving conditions, my stay here ended up being a lot better and more refreshing than I had expected. Location wise, couldn't be better: it's right off the interstate, it's near several restaurants, a Starbucks, and of course the Expo center and stadium, also not far from Churchill Downs.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank natalexx
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Best value for the stay in fair and expo area. Hotel staff was very helpful with direction. Rooms were in very good condition for Super 8 flag.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Ap6911
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Staff didnt know what they were doing...couldn't help with directions too consumed with their computers than helping out a guest...room had nasty stinch and the breakfast was stale

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MobileWarrior82
Reviewed December 22, 2010

We stayed here primarily because the hotel provided a free shuttle from the Louisville airport that two of the people in our family needed. The hotel was nothing spectacular; my only real complaints are that the hotel wasn't particularly secure (a broken door to the outside was unlocked most of the time) and the parking lot was dangerously icy. But the beds were comfortable, the room was reasonably spacious, the location was convenient, and the breakfast wasn't bad for the price (but not great either). If you can afford it, go somewhere else, but if you're on a budget you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family