As other reviewers have said this hotel is very clean. It must be somewhat new as this place just looks too good to be anything but. This hotel does have a lot going for it. Nice size rooms, full size refrigerator, two burner stove, new 37 inch television with all the channels,and a wonderful bed and pillows. However, the negatives could be very important when selecting a hotel. First, the hotel is not within walking distance of anything ( unless you want to ask a neighbor across the street for a cup of sugar). A residential area is on one side and a industrial/trucking area on the other. If you want to eat out you will be driving a fairly considerable distance. A lot of restaurants are on Bardstown road which is a few miles away. That being said this is an extended stay type of place so maybe they expect you to bring your own food and prepare it in your room. The second negative is that no complimentary breakfast was available during our stay. There is a fairly well stocked grocery/necessity store just off the lobby that does in a pinch. I must say tho, that the free Juan Valdez coffee that is always available was very good. Another plus was the wi fi was always working quickly while I was there.
So this hotel has a lot of positives, so if the out the way location and lack of breakfast doesn't bother you, this would be an excellent place to stay. Also, the guys at the front desk were very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.The Candlewood Suites Louisville Airport is an exceptional choice for quality and service excellence. This beautiful award winning property is located within minutes of downtown and the Louisville Airport and is an excellent choice for employees of GE, Ford, UPS, Yum, Humana, Brown Forman, Air National Guard, and U of L. International guests love our TV Japan television. It's the ultimate suite for the business traveler: cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen, while watching premium cable channels and movies from our free movie library. Work efficiently at the over-sized executive desk, 2 phone lines and free high-speed wireless Internet. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard where you can purchase sodas, meals, snacks at value prices. Do your laundry at no cost while you workout or relax in your suite. The Candlewood Suites Louisville Airport is an all suites hotel. The standard studio suites has one queen bed. The one bedroom suite has one queen bed and a full size sofa bed. Pet friendly - fees may apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Louisville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Louisville Airport Hotel Louisville
- Candlewood Louisville
- Louisville Candlewood Suites