All reviews room was clean outdoor pool nice place to stay stay there again business trip front desk staff a great stay the breakfast area free breakfast king bed walmart inns interstate downtown mattress convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017

The staff at Hampton Inn, Northeast are wonderful. They always take care of our lodging needs; friendly staff, and very helpful. Plenty to choose from at breakfast. Nice clean rooms. Meeting rooms are available and staff will help with catering needs.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed January 30, 2017

We had a great stay at the Hampton Inn. We come in once a year for BMX Nationals at the Expo Center and we love it here. The staff is super friendly, the rooms are very clean, the breakfast is great and it's tucked away in its own little location which is kind of neat!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2017

Very nice hotel. Very clean. Bathroom was far above typical hotel standard. Not far from downtown. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. I'd stay there again. Comparable to many good Hampton's and Garden Inn's that I've stayed at.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2017

This Hampton Inn property is one I love and always look forward to return stays. Appearance, cleanliness, staff atttention, breakfast and all other amenities are superb!
This was my forth stay. One the very first I arrived quite late. When I got to my room I discovered I'd forgotten my razor. I went back down to the desk and, wallah, the smiling clerk solved my problem.
Proud to recommend!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

This was one of the best hotel stays I ever had. The staff are so nice and welcoming and the hotel is very clean. If and when I decide to visit Kentucky again, I plan on booking my stay at this specific hotel. Thank you all for a wonderful weekend.