“Clean, Friendly Staff, Easy Access!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast

You added Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Hampton Lake Way, Louisville, KY 40241 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
STOP CLICKING AROUND
Ranked #25 of 94 Hotels in Louisville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Clean, Friendly Staff, Easy Access!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

As Hilton Honors members, we are well-acquainted with Hampton Inns and this one is outstanding in every way. Easy access from the interstate, very friendly and helpful staff, exceptionally clean rooms and public areas, excellent breakfast and breakfast area. Located just a few minutes from two shopping malls and multiple restaurants. 15 minutes to downtown. All of this for a very reasonable price. Already booked for our next trip to Louisville.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a shining review on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you,

Jenny A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pittsboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Generally clean. Maybe a little more attention to details in the lobby and common areas. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Good location off of I265. Easy to get to I64. Eating places close.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! The attention to detail has been noted, and I truly hope you can see the improvement next time you stay with us!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you!

Garden City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

One of the nicer Hampton's I have stayed at, clean, well maintained, quite, friendly helpful staff, what more could you ask for. I will be back. If this review isn't long winded enough for trip advisor then too bad, don't bother to post it!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the excellent 5 star review! Your experience with us was sweet and to the point... defiantly long enough! :)

We look forward to seeing you again very soon,

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great stay. Evening front counter gentleman was very nice and helpful quick to get rollaway to us and fix a sticky door that wouldn't open.

Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn

Great location. Near stores and many food options

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I'm thrilled to hear the front desk was able to quickly accommodate your needs. We look forward to seeing you next you are in the Louisville area!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We have seen nicer hampton inns. We stayed over night on our way to Florida. Light bulb broken all over our night stand, bath tub looked dirty. Front desk staff was outside most of the evening hanging out with the smoking crowd. Dust all around the edges if the room. Elevator door had taped on hampton inn sign that was jerry rigged back on as it was peeling off. Bath towels were thin and crispy. Not the worst but definitely not the best.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda M
Ms. Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I truly apologize for the cleanliness issues your encountered during your stay! These issues are not Hampton standards and I truly apologize for these inconveniences! I appreciate your feedback so we can make improvements, but I'm sorry this is what you experienced! As this is not typical for this property! I hope you give us another chance the next time you are in the Louisville area!

Please reach out to me if I can be of any other service to you,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here while working in Louisville early June. I saw all the great reviews here, and I'm a Hilton guy...lives up to the hype!

Seth and the front desk crew were great, very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfasts was solid Hampton quality, and there is plenty of parking available.

For my fellow athletic types, their fitness center is great - lots of cardio equipment, free weights, medicine balls etc. For running, I don't recommend their treadmills since they are home use category, not gym category and thus a bit rinky-dink. Just go out for a run, there are roads with sidewalks leading away in both directions that can get you a few miles and back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mark,

Thanks for the great 5 star review! We truly appreciate your time and for sharing your experience! We look forward to giving you our Hamptonality welcome again very soon!

Thanks again,

Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Rooms were good, public spaces comfortable and the best part was the congenial staff who were helpful in every way. Our group used meeting rooms and hallways to make our event work and it did indeed work well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear your reunion went smoothly and our facility worked out to your satisfaction. We hope you see you and the family again soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly in booking your next reunion,