WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #24 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great stay. Evening front counter gentleman was very nice and helpful quick to get rollaway to us and fix a sticky door that wouldn't open.

Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn

Great location. Near stores and many food options

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I'm thrilled to hear the front desk was able to quickly accommodate your needs. We look forward to seeing you next you are in the Louisville area!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you!

Jenny A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We have seen nicer hampton inns. We stayed over night on our way to Florida. Light bulb broken all over our night stand, bath tub looked dirty. Front desk staff was outside most of the evening hanging out with the smoking crowd. Dust all around the edges if the room. Elevator door had taped on hampton inn sign that was jerry rigged back on as it was peeling off. Bath towels were thin and crispy. Not the worst but definitely not the best.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda M
Ms. Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I truly apologize for the cleanliness issues your encountered during your stay! These issues are not Hampton standards and I truly apologize for these inconveniences! I appreciate your feedback so we can make improvements, but I'm sorry this is what you experienced! As this is not typical for this property! I hope you give us another chance the next time you are in the Louisville area!

Please reach out to me if I can be of any other service to you,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here while working in Louisville early June. I saw all the great reviews here, and I'm a Hilton guy...lives up to the hype!

Seth and the front desk crew were great, very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfasts was solid Hampton quality, and there is plenty of parking available.

For my fellow athletic types, their fitness center is great - lots of cardio equipment, free weights, medicine balls etc. For running, I don't recommend their treadmills since they are home use category, not gym category and thus a bit rinky-dink. Just go out for a run, there are roads with sidewalks leading away in both directions that can get you a few miles and back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mark,

Thanks for the great 5 star review! We truly appreciate your time and for sharing your experience! We look forward to giving you our Hamptonality welcome again very soon!

Thanks again,

Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Rooms were good, public spaces comfortable and the best part was the congenial staff who were helpful in every way. Our group used meeting rooms and hallways to make our event work and it did indeed work well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear your reunion went smoothly and our facility worked out to your satisfaction. We hope you see you and the family again soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly in booking your next reunion,

Milton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Recently we had the privilege of experiencing some of the best customer service I have ever experienced in all my days of travelling and they have been many. We were on our way from Toronto, Canada to Memphis, Tn and called ahead from Jeffersonville to book a room at the Hampton Inn Louisville Northeast and arriving 2 hrs later. When we arrived there was 1 person on the desk and after getting us registered and off to our room we discovered that someone had left a can of coke in the frig freezer which had exploded and made a mess in the frig. The desk attendant, Jamie, immediately ran to check out another room (an upgrade I might add) for us to make sure it was in good order and moved us right away. After apologizing profusely for the condition of the room she even offered to come up and help us move our things. We can all understand that things happen and are not always perfect but this young lady handled the situation in the most professional way and gave us some of the best customer service we have ever experienced. We will go out of our way to return to this Hampton Inn when in the area. I highly recommend it!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the excellent 5 star review! I'm thrilled to hear my staff provided you with "some of the best customer service you have ever experienced"! This is exactly what we strive for, and I'm so happy your experienced that during your stay! Jamie, is defiantly a shining addition to our team!! Thank you for taking the time to recognize her. We truly look forward to seeing you next time you are passing though!

Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you,

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Comfortable and clean. Solid breakfast. Helpful staff. The pool is too small to do any proper swimming in, but aside from that everything was perfect. The drive in to Louisville was straightforward. Would definitely stay again.

Jack,

Thank you for the 5 star review and taking to time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I'm thrilled to hear everything was perfect! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you!

Louisville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I've stayed at this property several times and always get a great breakfast. The selection of breakfast items is great, both hot and cold. The rooms are in good shape, the beds are really comfy. I would prefer having a mini fridge in the rooms but other then that I think it's a great place to stay

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Justin,

Thank you for sharing your kind words TripAdvisor! We do hope to offer a mini fridge in all room types soon!! However, for the time being, please note all of our double queen, king suite, and king large rooms do offer a mini fridge. We also have a couple floaters that are available upon request. Next time you are in town, be sure to ask the front desk if one is available for you!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!