“Clean and Quiet”

Ranked #25 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Peachtree City, United States
“Clean and Quiet”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a really nice Hampton Inn. Located next to a WalMart and several restaurant and shopping options within a few blocks. Located right off major highway to get you on your way. Very friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Bryan,

Thank you for taking the time to share such an eye-catching review! We truly appreciate your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service to you!

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Louisville area!

Jenny A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Louisville, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Like many business travelers, looking for a clean, comfortable room. My stay was short, but very pleasant. Check in late at night. My TV was not working at all. Call front desk, they responding very quickly. More importantly resolved the issue very quickly.

Gerry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I truly apologize for the TV issues you had upon check-in. However, I'm happy to hear those issues were resolved right away for you!

Please let me know I can do to be of service to you! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Louisville area.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I travel for business every week and have stayed at this same Hampton many times in the past.
I have had generally good experiences on previous visits.

Unfortunately, this time I found that the wireless was very spotty (there was no signal in most of my room). This was particularly bothersome as I had work to do and needed internet access. Perhaps more problematic was that fact that when I tried to call the front desk (several times) there was no answer. I understand that the clerk might be busy checking in guests (although my calls were late at night). After many rings it became obvious that no one was going to answer, and there was no voicemail system. I find this hard to imagine, and completely unacceptable.

While I may return in the future, I will check the wireless before I unpack next time.

Room Tip: If wireless access is important to you, test it before you settle in.
Mount vernon, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Hotel was immaculate and well cared for. Even though it was full, it was quiet and clean. Staff was excellent and room was great. I would definitely stay here again. It was clear that they go above and beyond to ensure the satisfaction of their guests.

David,

Thank you for your time and the great review! We strive to make sure every guest needs are met. I'm thrilled to hear you felt this warm welcome and enjoyed yours stay!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

St. Louis
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton many times. Always clean. Always friendly staff. Always great breakfast. Good restaurants nearby. Very close to Ford Motor plant for my business. Also enjoy the outdoor pool.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate the outstanding review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Valrico, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I can say that I had the privilege and yes I call it that, to stay for a week at The Hampton Inn Northeast in Louisville Ky . The reason I call it that is because I could not have asked for a more pleasant staff to work with. Check in was simple and greeted with a smile and a happy welcome. From the front desk staff to the breakfast staff, which is always free, to the housekeeping and maintenance, they all were happy to go out of their way for me. Maintenance was for a broken ice machine which was repaired as soon as they were informed of the problem. Dara, at the front desk, is a sweet. nice, friendly young woman who even maintained control of a high school basketball team to the point that you didn't even know they were there after the first few hours. The rooms were clean and fresh upon arrival and stayed that way the entire time. It is conveniently located a couple blocks from the highway which is nice because you have no noise at night. I will definitely stay there again, hopefully soon.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ms. Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time so share such an outstanding review! We strive to give every guest the best experience possible, it's clear we were able to do this for you! :)

We look forward to seeing you again soon! Please let me know if I can be of any additional service to you,

Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is an average Hampton property but one side of the building literally sits next to the on ramp of the interstate which runs down the end of the building. It was very noisy, and had to keep the fan running all night to sleep.

1 Thank Peggy B
Ms. Peggy,

Thank you for your time and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! I truly apologize you weren't able to get a peaceful night sleep you had expected while you were here. I completely understand your frustrations with this issue. I do hope you were still able to enjoy your visit to Louisville and had a wonderful time while in the area!

Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you! We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Louisville.