“Great hotel - Great for business traveler”

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Ranked #28 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
Mount vernon, United States
“Great hotel - Great for business traveler”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Hotel was immaculate and well cared for. Even though it was full, it was quiet and clean. Staff was excellent and room was great. I would definitely stay here again. It was clear that they go above and beyond to ensure the satisfaction of their guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
David,

Thank you for your time and the great review! We strive to make sure every guest needs are met. I'm thrilled to hear you felt this warm welcome and enjoyed yours stay!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jenny A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
St. Louis
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton many times. Always clean. Always friendly staff. Always great breakfast. Good restaurants nearby. Very close to Ford Motor plant for my business. Also enjoy the outdoor pool.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate the outstanding review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Valrico, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I can say that I had the privilege and yes I call it that, to stay for a week at The Hampton Inn Northeast in Louisville Ky . The reason I call it that is because I could not have asked for a more pleasant staff to work with. Check in was simple and greeted with a smile and a happy welcome. From the front desk staff to the breakfast staff, which is always free, to the housekeeping and maintenance, they all were happy to go out of their way for me. Maintenance was for a broken ice machine which was repaired as soon as they were informed of the problem. Dara, at the front desk, is a sweet. nice, friendly young woman who even maintained control of a high school basketball team to the point that you didn't even know they were there after the first few hours. The rooms were clean and fresh upon arrival and stayed that way the entire time. It is conveniently located a couple blocks from the highway which is nice because you have no noise at night. I will definitely stay there again, hopefully soon.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ms. Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time so share such an outstanding review! We strive to give every guest the best experience possible, it's clear we were able to do this for you! :)

We look forward to seeing you again soon! Please let me know if I can be of any additional service to you,

Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is an average Hampton property but one side of the building literally sits next to the on ramp of the interstate which runs down the end of the building. It was very noisy, and had to keep the fan running all night to sleep.

1 Thank Peggy B
Ms. Peggy,

Thank you for your time and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! I truly apologize you weren't able to get a peaceful night sleep you had expected while you were here. I completely understand your frustrations with this issue. I do hope you were still able to enjoy your visit to Louisville and had a wonderful time while in the area!

Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you! We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Louisville.

Waterloo, New York
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I booked this in January for one night on the way down to AR and one night on the way back to NY.

Although there was an issue with the final confirmation from the headquarter/call center, and despite the problems with the 800# to try and straighten it out, Dara sorted it all out for me on the phone.

We arrived and Dara and another girl were at the desk and check in was a breeze. The room was close to the elevator, which was awesome due to mobility issues for me. The room was clean, well decorated and comfortable.

While getting things settled, there was quite a bit of noise in the hallway, slamming doors and the voices of kids shouting. I thought a couple of families were checking in but when it didn't stop, I opened the door into the hall and saw 3 or 4 kids horse playing in the hallway from the room next door. I told them to take it somewhere else.

On our way out to dinner, I mentioned this to Dara at the front desk. She assured me that this would be addressed and would not continue to be a problem. She advised if for some reason it did happen again, to call the front desk and they would address it right away.

When we returned from dinner, except for a few slamming doors early in the night, all was peaceful.

The room was clean and comfy, the bed mediocre, the pillows very comfy and the sofa was also comfy. The photos on the wall were appealing and the heater/conditioner worked as expected. The shower (water pressure) was good but there was no exhaust fan or it didn't turn on if there was one.

I didn't notice any road/highway noise at all.

Our bill was under the door when we got up in the morning and there was a hand written card from Dara apologizing for the noise issues earlier the previous night. Impressive!

I am looking forward to our stay on the return trip and trust that if there is any issue at all, the staff will resolve it right away.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank slippednfell
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I truly apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with groups in house and the corporate call center. However, I'm not shocked to hear that Ms. Dara was able to turn things around for you! Dara is a wonderful employee who strives to make sure all guest needs are met; I'll be sure to pass on the kind words!

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Louisville!

Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our family stayed here when attending a family wedding in Louisville. We had 2 rooms and as always, we were very pleased. There are never surprises when staying at Hampton Inn. The rooms are always clean! The breakfast is always good. When checking in, the desk staff adjusted our rooms so that our 2 rooms were on the same floor. We stayed 2 nights - and it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DCGAPeach23
Ms. Sheryl,

Thank you for the oustanding TripAdvisor review! I'm happy to hear the front desk was able to meet your request, and that you had a wonderful stay! We hope to see you next time you are in the Louisville area!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you,

Fryburg, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This hotel is absolutely fabulous! The rooms are nice and clean, they smelled nice, the beds and pillows were really comfortable, the food had lots of options, and the staff were nice and willing to help.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Ms. Kelsey,

Thank you for taking the time share your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor! I'm thrilled to hear everything was perfect! We hope to see you again very soon!

Please let me know if I can be of any service to you,