“Best Hampton Inn Anywhere”

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Ranked #27 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We were attending an event in the area and stayed at this Hampton Inn and it turned out to be the best Hampton Inn we've ever stayed in, and we've stayed in many, all over the country. Every member of the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The common areas were fresh and bright. We thought it was a newly built property but the woman at the desk said that it was over 12 years old. She said, the owner was very active with the property and made sure that everything was fresh and well maintained. Well, he's doing a great job. There were little extras that really made a difference.
My luggage had been lost by the airline and when I went to the desk to ask for a shower cap, the woman behind the desk pulled open a large drawer and went through a list of things I might need. They were prepared with everything. There was even a make-up remover wet-towel already in the bathroom.
I can't say enough about this hotel. Even the breakfast was way above par for a Hampton Inn.
I'd stay there anytime, and probably will.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for sharing your kind words through your review. I'm glad our team served you well! We look forward to serving you again next time you are in the Louisville area! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service to you!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Best location for visiting either KSU, everything we needed was close and following direction provided were easy. The Hotel staff were very helpful with information on things to do near our location. I recommend this Hotel for families who are needing to get their student settle into their college life.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Ona-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We would love to be of service to you should your travels bring you back to our area. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have stayed here before and will definitely be back. Great value having a corporate rate. The hotel is close to our Louisville facility. The staff are friendly and polite. I loved the king size bed and overall feel of the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Mark-
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for your continued support. We appreciate you choosing us during your visits to Louisville. We do have a friendly team, and I will share your words with them. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This Hampton sits behind an empty restaurant and also an old Chinese restaurant. It doesn't look the greatest on the approach, but the service and room were great. And a good value. I'd recommend staying here and would also stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Deborah-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville. We appreciate you sharing your experience, and for the kind words about our hotel and team. I will share your thoughts with them as an encouragement and recognition of their efforts. We look forward to being of service to you should your travels bring you back to Louisville.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I found my suite spacious, clean, and quiet. The free breakfast was average but did have a variety of options and each day varied. Good location near the highways (but not too close), shopping, resturants, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Claudia-
Thank you for staying with our hotel during your visit to Louisville. We also appreciate you sharing your experience with others, and especially using TripAdvisor as your choice. We would love to be of service to you if your travels return you to our area. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Before going to bed, make sure the heat and air fan works quietly. Every time the fan would kick on, it made a terrible noise. The noise kept me up most of the night. I told the front desk, but it was to late to fix and all rooms were occupied, so I could not switch.

1  Thank Lee H
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Lee-
Thank you for your staying with us during your visit to Louisville, and for sharing a review of your stay. We apologize for the problem you experienced with the heating unit, and I am sorry we were unable to resolve your concerns that evening. I can understand how this costed you a good night's rest, and am truly sorry this happened. I understand you did speak with Jenny, our assistant general manager, and appreciate hearing you will give us another try when returning to Louisville. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was planning a reasonably priced anniversary date and came across this hotel. Great location just outside of city. Everyone was super friendly. The hotel clerk of the time knew where I was from so he upgraded our room without asking. Everything was clean and spotless. I also enjoyed the fact that they wash the duvet everyday.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Kelley-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your anniversary date night, and for sharing your kinds words through this review. I am glad our team served you well, and we appreciate you noting your experience. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.