“Quiet, comfortable stay”

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Ranked #27 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I stay several times a month at this hotel. The rooms are always clean and quiet and the bedding is very comfortable. We have always been able to get a good night's sleep because the hotel is quiet and safe. The employees have always been polite and eager to help us in any way we need.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Paul-
Thank you for staying with our hotel, and for sharing your experience with others. We appreciate you reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor, as so many travelers research their stay options on TripAdvisor prior to making a lodging decision. I will share your thoughts with our team, so they know the kind words you shared about them and our hotel. We look forward to seeing you and your wife on your next visit. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

With my busy schedule and my wife's busy schedule, it was time for a weekend away together. Since my son wanted a customized Louisville Slugger bat, we decided that since Louisville was only about a 3 hour drive, it would be the perfect destination to spend some time together and finish up our Christmas shopping. I had some Hilton Honors points, so I booked this hotel based on the reviews.

Upon arriving, we were greeted by the friendly staff. Upon quick inspection of the lobby area, it looked really modern and clean. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast was the standard breakfast that you find at most Hampton Inn locations, but everything here was fresh and hot and the dining area was being cleaned the whole time we were there. Also, the coffee was extremely fresh and quite good. The only complaint that I had is minor. I requested a room away from the elevators, however our room was directly across from them, however it did not take away from our stay.

The location of the hotel was perfect for the reason that we were there. Lots of shopping and dining options near by.

I spend quite a bit of time traveling and staying at Hampton Inn's and this one definitely ranks at the top. We will definitely book here again. We had a great time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Jason-
Wow! Your review was a true encouragement to me, and I know our staff will be proud to read your words. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for allowing our team to be of service. I am glad the room location did not take away from your satisfaction, and we will be certain to be more sensitive to these requests moving forward. We truly appreciate your feedback, and will work to make your next stay an even better one. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Rooms were good size. Beds extremely comfortable. Selection at continental breakfast was very good. Rooms were relatively quiet. Location was great. Restaurants close by as well as interstates so that you could get around easily.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Gwen-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville. We appreciate the review of your stay, and for using TripAdvisor to share your thoughts. We've worked to improve our breakfast offerings, and I am glad you noted this as a very good item. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is a great hotel! The staff makes you feel like family and the place is sparkling clean. The complimentary breakfast is excellent. The staff goes out of its way to make your stay trouble free. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Louisville, KY area.

Todd-
Thank you for your kind words about our team and hotel. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts, and are grateful for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 18, 2013

All staff and management were pleasant, helpful, and welcoming. All areas were clean and well lighted for this trip to this area. There were no problems nor incidents. I have enjoyed this loaction before and will recommend it again to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with our hotel during your visit to Louisville, and for taking time to share feedback about your experience. We strive to be hospitable and warm to each guest, and I am glad you received this treatment during your stay. We will share your kind words with our team as a recognition of their efforts. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. We look forward to serving you during your next visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was with a large business group but I did not have to fill out any paperwork. I was check-in and out quickly. I always enjoy this hotel and I definitely recommend it to anyone staying in this part of Louisville!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Larry-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for sharing thoughts about your experience. We strive to leave each guest feeling they received a quick (and personal)experience at the front desk, and I am glad this was noticed by you. We appreciate your kinds words and recommendation. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Traveling for business can become routine, non-emotional, and sometimes even discouraging...

However, if you experience this Hampton Property while in Louisville, you WILL BE WOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, here are the Top 5 aspects of this hotel:

5. The Property... The rooms are very clean, updated, quiet, and very spacious for business traveler's

4. Safety... This location provides its guests with a 100% sense of security

3. Breakfast... Fresh, incredible variety, and a very supportive staff to assist you with this experience

2. Value... You will not find a better place where you will be treated as valued guest for this rate... You will pay twice the amount in downtown or one and a half the amount near the airport, however you are about 8 minutes away from both destinations

1. THE TEAM... This is where this location TRUMPS all other properties within Louisville. It starts with Jenny (Assistant General Manager) and cascades from there to Jamie, Dara, and Angelica... This Dream Team will exceed every expectation you can imagine having during your stay. The Dream Team will provide soid recommendations for dinner options, directions to any location in the greater Louisville area, experiences from a personal level, candid feedback on every inquiry you could imagine, and a willingness to assist every guest making them feel as though they are the MOST IMPORTANT HILTON MEMBER EVER...

Thank you very much for making this the best business experience ever in my last 18 years of business travel...

Room Tip: Connect with Jenny, Jamie, Dara, and Angelica and you CAN'T GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!