“Pleasant Location”

Ranked #27 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
A TripAdvisor Member
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 18, 2013

All staff and management were pleasant, helpful, and welcoming. All areas were clean and well lighted for this trip to this area. There were no problems nor incidents. I have enjoyed this loaction before and will recommend it again to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with our hotel during your visit to Louisville, and for taking time to share feedback about your experience. We strive to be hospitable and warm to each guest, and I am glad you received this treatment during your stay. We will share your kind words with our team as a recognition of their efforts. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. We look forward to serving you during your next visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was with a large business group but I did not have to fill out any paperwork. I was check-in and out quickly. I always enjoy this hotel and I definitely recommend it to anyone staying in this part of Louisville!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Larry-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for sharing thoughts about your experience. We strive to leave each guest feeling they received a quick (and personal)experience at the front desk, and I am glad this was noticed by you. We appreciate your kinds words and recommendation. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Traveling for business can become routine, non-emotional, and sometimes even discouraging...

However, if you experience this Hampton Property while in Louisville, you WILL BE WOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, here are the Top 5 aspects of this hotel:

5. The Property... The rooms are very clean, updated, quiet, and very spacious for business traveler's

4. Safety... This location provides its guests with a 100% sense of security

3. Breakfast... Fresh, incredible variety, and a very supportive staff to assist you with this experience

2. Value... You will not find a better place where you will be treated as valued guest for this rate... You will pay twice the amount in downtown or one and a half the amount near the airport, however you are about 8 minutes away from both destinations

1. THE TEAM... This is where this location TRUMPS all other properties within Louisville. It starts with Jenny (Assistant General Manager) and cascades from there to Jamie, Dara, and Angelica... This Dream Team will exceed every expectation you can imagine having during your stay. The Dream Team will provide soid recommendations for dinner options, directions to any location in the greater Louisville area, experiences from a personal level, candid feedback on every inquiry you could imagine, and a willingness to assist every guest making them feel as though they are the MOST IMPORTANT HILTON MEMBER EVER...

Thank you very much for making this the best business experience ever in my last 18 years of business travel...

Room Tip: Connect with Jenny, Jamie, Dara, and Angelica and you CAN'T GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kyle S
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Kyle-
WOW! Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisvile, and for your great review of our hotel. We do have a great team, and I'm glad your experience was such a memorable one. I will be sure to recognize the team members listed for their excellent service, and will share your thoughts with our entire team. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is an excellent hotel experience! My family and I have used this Hampton Inn over the years during the holidays. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The facilities and amenities are excellent. The staff is friendly and professional. Wonderful hotel! Enjoy!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gregory W
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Gregory-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit, and for sharing your thoughts. We are always excited to have you and your family return, and I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you the next time you can visit. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Only stayed for a brief amount of time but everything was great:

Location - Although a distance from downtown Louisville, the area is a suburb of sorts, shopping and major restaurants and stores are within a short driving distance.

Complimentary Breakfast -
The breakfast was okay - the eggs were not good, but the waffles and other items were fine. There were a variety of things, yogurt, cereals, breads, bagels, fruit, etc., offered.

Bedding/Room - Everything was fine and room was in a quiet location.

Staff - Staff was very nice and helpful.

There are several restaurants that are reasonably priced that will deliver directly to your room - just ask at the front desk.

Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Erica W

Erica-
Thank you for staying with our hotel, and for the review of your experience. We love when our guests share their thoughts with us, and especially are grateful you chose TripAdvisor to do so. I'm also glad to share that we began a new rollout this week for our breakfast, including new eggs that have produced great feedback. Thank you again for visiting with us and sharing your thoughts. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Very efficient staff and check in process for our large group. Hotel is clean and breakfast is very good with a large selection of hot and cold items. Rooms are nice but the beds in our room were a little firm for our taste. Near highway with a convenient location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

ALITD-
Thank you for staying with our hotel during your visit to Louisville. We were happy to be of service to your group, and appreciate the review of your experience. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Louisville. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can do anything for you.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Took a Business trip which happen to be on my anniversary, so I took my wife to have a special night. Reserved through Hilton Reservations and requested a jacuzzi in the room. Reservations set me up with this hotel who only has BATHTUB JACUZZI's. How are two people supposed to get into a BATHTUB jacuzzi. We arrived late in the evening and was expecting to go to Dinner and come back to relax together, Dinner was nice but HOTEL was not what was expected.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce F

Bruce-
Thank you for the review of our hotel, and for staying with us during your visit to Louisville. We appreciate your feedback, and I can understand your frustration with any miscommunication with central reservations. I understand our service recovery efforts and attempt to find suitable accommodations were unsuccessful, and I apologize we failed to meet your expectation. Please contact me if I can be of service to you.