“Hampton INN”

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Ranked #28 of 99 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I would recommend this hotel. Staff friendly, beds are clean, soft and could sleep for hours. Overall experience for me and my family was pleasant. Would stay here and any Hampton INN during our travels. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of choices. Pool and workout room is great for anyone. Even complimentary laundry room for those staying more then a few days. In room refrigerator and microwave makes it great for late night snack!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Ron-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for reviewing your stay at our property. We appreciate guests sharing their feedback, and are thankful you chose TripAdvisor as the site to provide your comments. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Wow the hot breakfast especially whole oatmeal in a crockpot with dried fruit to add really was phenomenal. My husband enjoyed the scrambled eggs while the already-peeled hard boiled egg was perfect for me. We were too full to try a waffle which smelled delicious. Very clean and comfortable bed, room. Helpful staff who really cared.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel, and for choosing our property for your stay in Louisville. We appreciate your notes about our breakfast bar, and the compliments for the variety of food served. I will be sure to pass on your kind words about our team members, because they are really the key to who we are as a team. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here while in town for a wedding. Great location, right off the highway, but very quiet. There were a lot of people there (athletes for a track meet, dance convention, business travelers) but you would never have known it. The free breakfast was more than adequate with cold and hot cereal, eggs, sausage, French toast, make your own Belgian waffles, yogurt, muffins, fruit, bagels, Danish and more. The staff continually refilled the breakfast area (lots of hungry athletes). The beds were so comfortable. Got a good night's sleep despite our three young children in the room. Clean facility, friendly staff. The cable wasn't working upon our arrival but was fixed within an hour. If this is typical for Hampton Inn, we will make a point to use them again in the future.

Room Tip: Our room was on the highway side. Didn't hear the road at all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Mommy475-
Thank you for staying with our hotel during your visit to Louisville, and for the review of your experience. We appreciate your thoughts about our property, and your noticing our team members hard work during your time. We would love to have you again should your travels bring you back to Louisville. Please contact me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Hotel and rooms were very nice and clean! The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help with the numerous rooms we had reserved. The food at the breakfast bar however was just adequate...what you might expect in a dormitory, hospital, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dennis-
Thank you for the kind words you shared about our team and hotel. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your time in Louisville. We also are thankful for your candid words about our breakfast bar. We work hard to meet our guests' expectations, and understand some times we fall short. If you would like to provide me further feedback concerning your stay, please feel free to reach out to me personally. Thank you again for allowing our team to be of service.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

A wonderful trip with my wife and two grand-children to Louisville, KY for a visit to the Louisville Zoo. The kids had a great time at the zoo, as well as the motel...they won't stay anywhere but a Hampton Inn. They especially love this motel with the pond and the ducks. We've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and have enjoyed each and every stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Roderick-
Thank you for staying with us again, and for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor site. We appreciate your continued business, and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. Our ducks love the attention, so please come back soon. =) Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed at this property for two nights in room 210 a king bedded room with sofa. This is an older property that has had some superficial upgrades and looks current.

PRO's:

• Clean
• Has pool (didn’t use, closed for season)
• 32” flat screen TV, is commonplace now
• Good beds, excellent pillows
• Updated décor
• Solid surface counters in bathroom with tile floors

CON’s:

• Older property with usual issues associated with properties of this age; not enough electrical receptacles, smaller rooms, electrical outlets weak and plugs fall out, smaller cast iron tub/shower combination, wooden doors in bathroom delaminating.
• No micro-fridge combo

WORK AREA

• The work desk was adequate with three outlets for electronics and an additional charging station near the bed with two USB recharge ports and two 110v outlets, nice. Below average lighting. Chair is fair/poor and only good for short spurts on laptop, not made for long sessions. Wireless was good once you got connected.

Breakfast

• Very good breakfast with many hot and cold choices including hot waffles.

SCORE: A good property overall, but will need more updating in the future to stay current.
I would give this property an 82/100 overall and a 84/100 for value. I would consider staying at this property again in the future, but would also look elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank YepBeenThere

Thank you for allowing our team to be of service to you, and for the detailed review of our property. We appreciate you highlighting the strengths and opportunities of our hotel, and I'm glad to share we are always improving our place to keep up with needs. Though not all rooms come standard with microwave and refrigerator, we are certainly happy to provide one upon request. We certainly hope you choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Louisville, and I believe you'll notice our constant reinvestment to continually improve the guest experience. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

A very nice place to stay! Rooms were clean with very comfortable beds. The staff was extremely professional, courteous and always smiling. Breakfast was good with lots of variety. A great value that was made from the total presentation and overall experience. Defintely recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip to Louisville, and for sharing your experience with this review. I will share your kind words with our team members, and we are glad you noticed their service. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.