“So helpful!”

Ranked #25 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
A TripAdvisor Member
“So helpful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

The staff went out of their way to help us. My husband was participating in the Old Kentucky Home Bike ride and had received one of the jersey's and t-shirts provided, which he was wanting to wear the next morning. Always washing a new shirts due to the new smell, I had stopped by the guest laundry room after checking in, to make certain there was a dryer so I could wash them out by hand and dry them that evening. Unfortunately, after having washed the shirts and getting change for the dryer, was told that the dryer was not working at this time. Knowing that the shirts would not dry out by the morning by just hanging up in the room, I stood there with wet shirts in my hands, not quite knowing what to do next. Without missing a beat, the clerk suggested that she could dry them in their commercial dryer (if I wouldn't mind) and have them done within the next hour or so! I was overwhelmed at her eagerness to help me. Not only did the clerk and housekeeping staff take care of this, but when I went down to the lobby to pick them up, the shirts were neatly folded perfectly. Once again, I just wanted to say that the staff went out of their way to help me and my husband in this situation. It's always the little things that earn my respect and loyalty. My husband and I already plan on staying at this Hampton whenever we are traveling in the area. GREAT JOB! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member-
Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel. I am sorry the dryer was not working, but was greatly encouraged to hear how we rebounded from this problem. Our people help us stand out as a great hotel, and your experience seems to be a great example of this. We look forward to the opportunity to host you during your next visit to Louisville. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Matthew McCloud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

What more could you ask for. Convient location, Friendly and helpful staff, Complimentary breakfast, very confortable beds in very quiet and confortable rooms. Free cookies in lobby around 4pm except on weekends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member-
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. We do have a great staff that focuses on hospitality, and I am glad it came through. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Augusta, GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We chose this hotel due to it's proximity to Tom Sawyer State Park. Check-in was quick and pleasant and the room was comfortable and quite spacious. The complimentary breakfast was excellent! We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we return to Louisville.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Dana J
Dana-
Thank you for staying with our hotel, and for your review on TripAdvisor. We very much appreciate guests sharing their experience with others, and we know many people research prior to making a decision. I will be sure to share your kind words with our team. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Maxwell, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is my second stay at this hotel and I plan on staying here next year when we will be back in Louisville. This hotel is close to the BMX track, T. Sawyer State Park and has everything we need in the area including gas stations, Wal Mart and restraunts.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Nikki-
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay in Louisville. It's exciting to know people who have stayed with us are planning to come back. Please let me know if we can be of service to you. I look forward to seeing you next year.

Smiths Grove, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I travel to this hotel once a year, consistently for the same event. The staff are always helpful and very friendly. The first time I stayed there, I asked about pizza delivery. It was suggested that I try Wick's pizza. Wick's is also an annual event for my family and I now. The new lobby/breakfast area is gorgeous. As always, the Hampton breakfast was a real treat. My daughter loves to make the waffles. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Louisville area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Suzan-
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you during your visits to Louisville, and thank you for staying with us multiple times. We definitely appreciate you using TripAdvisor to share your experience, and look forward to your next stay. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

My business meeting was only 2 miles away, and a convenient two exits away on the interstate, so I was very pleased with the hotel's location. There was a restaurant next door too, right outside the front doors, which was nice.
The next morning was the best part of my stay, as the breakfast was outstanding. I met a client there as well, and the breakfast set-up was very condusive to a business meeting. The Assistant General Manager there, Jenny Archerson, was particularly helpful. I will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
ChipG-
Thank you for allowing our team to host your during your visit to Louisville, and for sharing your experience with others. I know how wonderful Jenny is and am glad your experience with her was pleasant. We do hope to serve you during your next trip. If I can do anything for you, please know I am happy to help.

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

As expected this hotel was clean, cool (important in the summer) and the staff was friendly and courteous. We prefer Hampton Inns when traveling for business or leisure. The new beds are particularly appreciated by all travelers. Individual climate controlled rooms are also a great feature. Everyone does not like the same temperature.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
MaryAnn-
Thank you for the review of our hotel and your recent stay. So many travelers use TripAdvisor as a resource when deciding where to stay, and we appreciate you sharing your experience about our hotel. I will be sure to share your words with our staff. We work hard to provide clean guest rooms and great service, and I'm glad you noticed our efforts. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.