“Hampton Inn”

Ranked #26 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Xenia, United States
“Hampton Inn”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excellent location, hosts, and service. Excellent breakfast. But room smelled bad, AC unit was extremely noisy and not very efficient (either too warm or too cold). Beds were HORRIBLE, too soft and worn out; no sleep that night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
John-
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We strive to deliver an experience that meets our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed commitment, and know we fall short at times. I appreciate you reaching out to our team in addition to your review online, and am glad we were able to make this situaton right for you. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Matthew McCloud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chandler,Mn, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

enjoyed our room and the quietness of the room and area. The bedding was clean comfortable and the bed was very large. The morning breakfast was tasty, hot and plenty of it. When we checked in our reservation was on read so checkin was very fast. And checkout was very speedy yoo.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Marvin-
We are thankful you chose our hotel, and appreciate you for sharing your thoughts about your visit. I'm glad you noticed our focus on cleanliness and convenience. We strive to make the check-in and check out process a breeze, but to also provide great service in doing so. Thank you again for your review. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Vincennes, IN
Reviewed July 10, 2013

When an assistant manager thought we would need to be moved to another room, she offered to come after her shift ended at 11 PM to assist; then realizing the seriousness of the situation, she had the maintenance staff to come back on duty and replace the shower head.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your time in Louisville, and for sharing your review of our hotel. We are sorry there was an issue with the shower head in your room, and appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to resolve this concern. We have great team members who care about our guest's needs, and I'm glad you were exposed to this during your visit. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Buffalo Grove, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

For what we paid for the room, it was excellent. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast and other amenities were great, and the service was almost always very attentive. The only minor problem was that the floor in the room was very dirty--curious since the rest of the room and even the bathroom seemed very clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Roger-
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope you enjoyed your time in Louisville. Thank you for sharing the comments about the guest room carpeting. I apologize about the condition of the guest room carpeting during your visit. We are in the process of cleaning all guest room carpets, and I thank you for providing us your feedback about this concern. We will certainly correct this matter. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Jackson, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights and thought it was very nice. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was a pleasant surprise, with western omelets, sausage, the big waffle machine, lots of fruit, and too many other things to mention. I recommend this hotel as a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Steve-
Thank you for reviewing your stay at our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts, and for the kind words you mentioned about our team and product. We look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back to Louisville. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Louisville, KY
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a nice Saturday night stay, very friendly front desk and housekeeping staff. Typical comfortable "Hampton" bed. Close to shopping and East side restaurants. Would Definitely stay again and recommend when in town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for allowing our team to host you during your visit, and for your comments about our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts, and for choosing TripAdvisor as your review site. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Frankenmuth MI, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

First, we ended up at this Hampton because the on-line reviews were very good and because the on-line reviews of the Holiday Inn Express across the street were among the worst reviews I've seen. We reserved a first floor accessible room and that's exactly what awaited us. I think the check in time literally took less than 60 seconds. It was the best check in experience ever. The room was clean and well appointed with easy access plugs for chargers for cell phones and other devices which we always have. The parking was convenient. Staff at the front desk were very nice. The breakfast was average for a complimentary breakfast at a chain - decent, nothing to write home about. No complaints. But the man who helped out every morning at breakfast was absolutely wonderful. My husband uses a walker to sit in and he made sure to locate a decent spot for us every morning, always asking if there was anything else he could do. We were very appreciative of this helpfulness. Other than a too soft mattress (bad for backs) - absolutely no problems and that wasn't a terrible problem. I wish this hotel let one stay with a small dog because we often do travel with ours but apparently the answer is no on that one. (This consigns a lot of us to LaQuinta's when I'd much rather be at this Hampton.) I wish they would reconsider that. But I definitely recommend this hotel. It's safe, quiet, has excellent service, the room was really good, and they honored our requests when we made the reservation. Great experience. We were there three nights.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Ms. Roslyn-
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We were happy to host you and your husband, and I remember interacting with you both during your stay. We are thankful you chose TripAdvisor as an avenue to share your experience, because we understand many guests like you research their choices before making a decision. Thank you for your kind words, and for allowing our team to be of service. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. (Please note: I would note that you should speak to the hotel general manager in regards to pets, because they may be able to help you in regards to your need.)