Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanoutdoor poolstay there againnice place to stayfront desk staffoatmealexcellent staythree nightsnext morningbusiness tripconvenient locationfree breakfastwalmartinnsinterstatedowntownmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I needed a room for an overnight business stay. I usually look for a Hampton Inn first and this one was within 10 minutes of my early morning appointment so I made a last minute booking on the internet. I arrived late, after 10:00 local time, and was graciously greeted and checked in within minutes. I had eaten dinner earlier but had I arrived earlier I would have enjoyed eating at Shogun which is right next door. The room was spacious, air conditioning was quiet and cooled the room nicely. Shower was ok, plenty of towels, wash cloths, and toiletries. I had an adjoining room and was near the elevator; I did notice some noise that I think was coming from the adjoining room, but they quieted down and definitely did not keep me awake. Refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot were all clean and in working order. The bed and pillows were comfortable - there's just something reassuring to me seeing that little post-it note stating that all the bedding was changed...love that! I never imagined that every respectable hotel did not do this - but apparently I was mistaken! I awoke early enough to have time to visit the complimentary breakfast, another feature I like about Hampton Inn. Nice selection, everything seemed fresh and hot/cold, and the attendant was friendly and helpful. Checkout was quick and easy, thanks to the 2 friendly guys at the front desk. Short but sweet stay at this Hampton Inn which is conveniently located right off of I-71, definitely would recommend this hotel if you are in the area!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Justus0875-
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I appreciate the great detail you shared about each area, and I will be sure to provide a thank you to our team. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. We hope to serve you again during your next visit to our area.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel staff was excellent and very accomodating. My family and I had a great stay there. We were in Louisville for a family wedding and it was a great event all the way around. I stay in Hilton properties 150+ nights per year; this hotel and hotel staff was great. I used Hilton Honors points for this stay that the staff really appreciated my loyalty to the Hilton system.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Kenneth-
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel and your stay. We do have a great staff in place, and I am happy you took notice of their service and efforts. Trust me, I will let them know. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently and I'm always amazed by the level of service here. Sure, it may not be smack in the middle of downtown, but trust me---the customer service and cleanliness of it makes it worthwhile! To the previous reviewer that mentioned not getting a paper--were you aware that during Derby week, the hotel provides those to all guests free of charge on the weekends? Not too shabby of an add-on service if you ask me!

Chris-
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We love when frequent guests share their experience, and are grateful you choose to stay with us often. I look forward to seeing you again during your next visit. Thank you again for your thoughts.

Have a great day!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Looking for a Hampton on the east side of the city? This property is your better option. A clean, well serviced hotel with the usual Hampton amenities. Location sets it apart as several dining options are in walking distance, as well as a few stores.

Ozdess9-
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others who might be considering our hotel. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great Hotel, Very good value, super clean rooms, bathrooms and hotel, frendly and knowledgable staff, complimentary breakfast, great location. Best kept secret in Louisville! plenty of free parking, restaurants very close by, right off interstate.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our hotel and your stay. We appreciate you allowing our team to be of service, and for noticing our effort. I will be sure to share your thoughts. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Best regards,