“The better Hampton Inn option in Louisville”

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Ranked #28 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Looking for a Hampton on the east side of the city? This property is your better option. A clean, well serviced hotel with the usual Hampton amenities. Location sets it apart as several dining options are in walking distance, as well as a few stores.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Ozdess9-
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others who might be considering our hotel. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great Hotel, Very good value, super clean rooms, bathrooms and hotel, frendly and knowledgable staff, complimentary breakfast, great location. Best kept secret in Louisville! plenty of free parking, restaurants very close by, right off interstate.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our hotel and your stay. We appreciate you allowing our team to be of service, and for noticing our effort. I will be sure to share your thoughts. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

It's a nice Hampton, clean rooms, standard Hampton breakfast, friendly employees. However, they apparently aren't interested in impressing Diamond HHonors members who are staying with points. Every other room got a morning paper except us and there were no welcome snacks.

• Stayed: May 2013
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

DrDoug-
Thank you for your review of our hotel, and for choosing the TripAdvisor platform to share your thoughts.

We apologize a newspaper was not delivered to your room. I'm certain this was a mistake and not intentional. Although we have gone away from daily delivery of newspapers, we did deliver the local paper each morning of Kentucky Derby weekend to all guest rooms. As a Hilton HHonors Diamond member, you would be the first to receive a paper-whether using points or on a regular stay. I am sorry we missed this.

I did review your HHonors preference and noted a preference for Bonus Points over a snack, and this preference is why no snack was offered. If this is incorrect, please feel free to reach out to me and I am happy to change it for you. Additionally, we would have been happy to provide something to you upon request. Please feel free to ask, and we will always try our best to say "Yes", no matter the question.

Thank you for allowing our team to be of service to you. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Louisville for the Derby!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Clean. Comfortable. Easy to find. Quiet. Breakfast was good; nice variety. Close to restaurants and stores. Staff was helpful with restaurant directions. I would stay there again. I paid $105 before taxes on a Tuesday night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Richard-
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your thoughts, and thank you for choosing the TripAdvisor site to share them. I will share your words with our staff. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night. I was reserved one of the suites and was very impressed with the size of the living area, bedroom and bathroom. The bed and pillows were some of the most comfortable that I have used.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for allowing our team to serve you during your visit to Louisville. We appreciate your thoughts, and are thankful you chose the TripAdvisor site to review our hotel. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My room was booked next to the elevator. I called the front desk and informed them that I wanted to be moved away from elevator, problem was resolved within minutes by the manager. Did not use pool or exercise room, so cannot comment.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel, and for noting the helpfulness of one of our team members. We always appreciate the opportunity to resolve a guest's concern, and we thank you for letting us make it right during your visit. We are grateful you chose our hotel during your visit to Louisville, and look forward to the opportunity to be of service again should your travels bring you back. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful, well versed in restaurant selections, local attractions or sight seeing. Rooms are clean and neat, amenities of microwave and mini refrigerator are readily available The grounds and lobby area are well taken care of. Restaurant choices in the area are numerous from fast food to white table cloth dining.

Breakfast of hot waffles, oatmeal, eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy Fruit, yogurt, cereal and Danish. Plenty of coffee and tea selections.

Easy access from I-265 in all directions

Do yourself a favor, and if your in the area stop in and experience southern hospitality.

Room Tip: All room selections are good