“Nice hotel, nice staff”

Ranked #28 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Nice hotel, nice staff”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice hotel. I stay there for business once a month. The staff are very friendly, the hotel is nice, clean, and accessible to the expressway. The location is not the best if your on a vacation. The pool is outside, so you can't use it during the winter months, and the gym is a really small room converted into a workout area. Serves the purpose. Overall, very nice hotel and super clean. The breakfast is basic and complimentary, which is nice.

Room Tip: Make sure that if you want a room with a refrigerator and microwave that you ask for a room with dou...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
David-
Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and that you provided feedback through this channel. I wanted to note that we do have extra microwaves and refrigerators, so if a king room better meets your preference, please let us know and we can place one in your room prior to arrival.

Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

John Morton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Crestwood, Kentucky
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in connection with a nearby conference we attended, though primarily I travel for business. I am a Hilton Honors Silver Member, and stay in Hampton Inns quite regularly. We arrived at 9:45 pm and went to bed at 11:00 but found myself awaked at 11:45, by people playing, talking, and carrying on in the hallway. I called the front desk at 12:15, to advise them of the noise and the front desk receptionist stated he would ask the noisemakers to stop. The noise continued throughout most of the night, off and on. In the morning we experienced a pleasant breakfast experience though the fruit tasted slightly sour, as if it were past its prime. I would rank this visit as amongst the most unpleasant.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Robert-
Thank you for your review and feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and the concerns that you had. I apologize for the noise and goings on that disturbed your sleep Friday evening.

I did speak with the overnight team member you addressed your concerns with, and he said he spoke with a couple different rooms on your floor that were loud. When he revisited the floor a short time later, those rooms were quiet and he did not notice other rooms causing a problem.

Thank you for also sharing the note about the fruit at breakfast. We have checked the taste and verified that everything is in date, and I don't think it was an expiration issue. I am sorry it tasted sour, though, and we will check this daily moving forward to make sure it's not an issue.

We do understand the need for a good night's rest and the hope for a pleasant stay, and I am sorry this visit did not meet your expectations. We aim to make it right, and I will reach out to you directly this afternoon. Again, we appreciate you sharing your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you in the future.

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a very nice place. Good location. The hotel and the rooms are fresh and up to date. Nicely decorated, modern, and comfortable. Stayed there two nights and the hotel staff was always friendly and attentive. I would recommend this location!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Jeremy-
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your December stay with us. We work hard to provide a hospitable, home away from home atmosphere for all guests, and I hope we delivered this experience for you. We appreciate your recommendation. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I'm a Hilton HHonors Gold member. Have stayed at lots of Hampton Inns. They consistently provide good quality (although they may be getting a bit overpriced these days...) We stayed here several months ago and stayed in a King suite. It was great, spacious, and clean. This stay was in a standard King room. It was large, but that was about it. The towels were thin and worn and looked like they had been laundered a bunch of times. Time for new bath towels!!

Mostly...the big ugly in the room are the awful lights at the bedside. They have garish, bright light bulbs in them that are the farthest thing from restful. They shine in your eyes and make reading in bed feel like an interrogation. They are the "green" bulbs, but surely there is a "green" bulb that is warmer and dimmer.

The workout room is still terrific. The breakfast is good...like all Hampton Inns.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. I am sorry the lighting in your room was a nuisance, and I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, price was fair. It is just about akll you could ask for any hotel. There were even cookies left with my late arrival which is almost unheard of for interstate hotels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent stay. We value our guest's opinions, and appreciate you choosing this forum to share your thoughts. I'm glad you were able to have some cookies upon arrival. They are a nice treat, and we are happy to provide them. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you. Again, thank you for your kind words.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Another wonderful stay at the Hampton! Never any nasty surprises here and a great breakfast included, how can you go wrong? And with the extra points from the Honors program this is a deal you cannot afford to miss!

Room Tip: Get a room facing away from the highway on ramp
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Steve B
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Steve,
Thank you kindly for sharing your experience. I appreciate you letting others know about our hotel and your stays with us. We are glad to serve you and your team, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I'm a Hilton HHonors Gold member, and have stayed at 3-4 different Hampton Inn's in the last 3 months, and one of the things that makes me pleased with them is their consistency across the brand, no matter the location. I've even stayed at a renovated outdoor hallway Hampton (in Orangeburg, SC) and have been very pleased with the room.

The rooms are always clean feeling, I really like all of the shower/bath products they provide, and my wife LOVES the touch that the Hampton (and perhaps other Hilton properties) offer, and that's the makeup remover cloth they put in the welcome basket.

I always sleep well at Hampton Inn's and this location wasn't any different. Service is always pretty strong, although I'd say that this one was probably a notch lower than others further south in the country that I've been to, but no complaints at all overall. I had a waffle every morning along with a yogurt for breakfast, and that suited me just fine. My wife enjoyed the variety of the hot items that they put in the breakfast area.

Overall, if you can get these rooms for under $100 (My rate was $87/night - do in-depth research online and you can find great rates too) then I'd say this place is a fantastic bargain. It was 10 minutes to my relatives house in Prospect, which made it quite convenient, and while there aren't a ton of restaurants in the immediate area, there is a TON of cool stuff at The Summit one exit down I-265 (Hwy 22). We ended up eating at places there 2 or 3 of the nights we stayed here.

Room Tip: I prefer higher rooms away from the elevators, and that worked well for us here.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TheOS75
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us. We value all comments about our hotel, and appreciate when a Hilton HHonors member is able to share their experience. We hope to be able to serve you again, and to make our service really stand out as a strength. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. Please contact me if I can be of service to you.