“Great location & nice staff”

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Ranked #28 of 99 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Chose this location while returning to Ohio from Florida as it offers a free breakfast (Courtyard did not). Property was very clean, staff was friendly and there are a nice variety of breakfast items. Newer & safe area with lots of dining options. Outdoor but no indoor pool – not a deal breaker for a one night stop. Hotel has great highway access and was still quiet at night. Staff members were exceptionally accommodating to our 5 and 6 year olds upon arrival & during breakfast :) Will stay at this location again next year!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for allowing our hotel to serve you, and for your kind comments about your experience. We aim to provide a great experience for everyone. I'm especially encouraged about your comments concerning our team member's interaction with your children. Thank you again for sharing. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. We look forward to serving you again next year.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Everything is organized and clean, strong internet in the rooms, plenty of hot water. There's a Japanese resto next door and plenty of other stuff in striking distance. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your comments, and for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville. We look forward to the opportunity to host you again. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while traveling for business. Great room, very clean with wifi service. The breakfast in the moring was very decent offering selections from eggs and bacon, to fresh fruit and yogurt. It was perfect for grabbing something on the way in to the office. Location is good with several places to eat nearby as well as stores to pick up those forgotten items at home. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to have hosted you, and are glad to hear you'll be staying with us again. Please let us know if we can do anything to enhance your next stay. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We opted to stay outside of downtown Louisville, and this Hampton Inn is about 20-25 minutes from downtown. It sits directly off of I-265, but we heard no road noise whatsoever. Our room was a typical Hampton Inn room, and was very clean. It is also near some restaurants, including a great Mexican restaurant, Fiesta Time, which we would highly recommend (see separate review). It's also a short drive to a large shopping area with lots of stores and fast food type restaurants, too.
They had the full Hampton Inn breakfast, including eggs, waffles, sides, fruit, etc.
If you don't want to stay in downtown Louisville, I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nfall2010

Thank you for your review of your stay with us and for your recommendation of our hotel. We strive to provide a great stay for every guest, and certainly appreciate your thoughts and comments. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Were in Louisville for an event to the east of town. This motel is a good center point for going to the city (about 15-20 minutes) or elsewhere. Only complaint is that the Wi-fi was in and out while in our rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Hirsch. We were pleased to host you and thank you for choosing our hotel. Thank you also for your comments concerning the Wi-fi. I assure you we will work to resolve this concern. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.

John Morton, General Manager
502.327.8880

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great location and great place to stay! Desk staff very helpful and close to Walmart and Resturants. And very close to I71.

Breakfast area was clean and very good service from the staff. I will stay here when I am on that side of Louisville!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Mark,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and thoughts about our hotel. We appreciate your kind words, and thank you for the opportunity to host you during your visit to Louisville. We would love to welcome you back. Please contact me if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Of the Hamptons I stayed in on this trip, this was the most disappointing...when I got to the room and found a roughly 2' x 2' table instead of a desk, with NO chairs I called the front desk. Their solution was to send up two "stacking chairs" like the ones used in banquet meeting rooms. Uncomfortable to say the least. When I was checking out the next morning and saw inside a couple of open rooms, there were nice comfortable looking armchairs. When I questioned a young man who apparently worked there as to why I had stacking chairs in my room, the excuse was simply that "they were being cleaned"..... my feeling was that the room I was assigned to was not adequately furnished and should have been taken off the "available" list. This location in general lacked the quality that I had come to expect as a norm from Hampton. In fact for the following night, I chose a different chain....

Room Tip: Look into the room before you accept the assignment. Ask for a different room if it is not satisfact...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank George J
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your input and are sorry for the condition in which you found your guest room. We agree that lacking major furniture pieces, we should have pulled the room from our availability and apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort this may have caused you. We hope we can have another chance to show you what our warm Hamptonality is all about here at our hotel, if your travels bring you back to the area. Please contact me personally if I can be of service to you.