“Clean hotel, friendly staff, a little out of the way”

SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North
Ranked #35 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Memphis, Tennessee
“Clean hotel, friendly staff, a little out of the way”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly. The walls are a little thin, if you are a light sleeper this could be an issue. I could hear the neighboring TV as if it was in our room and I could tell you all about a couples dinner, where they last stayed and how much it cost by the conversation they were having in the hall. Overall a pleasant stay, clean bed, clean bath, plenty of room.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper bring ear plugs
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel, bed was comfortable and room was wonderful suite. Some noisy children in halls but not the fault of hotel. Nice pool and hot tub. Small grocery on site for ice cream or a beer. Nice place.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I spend over 200 nights per year on the road. Yesterday I experienced a 12 hour airport delay and by the time I arrived at the hotel it was after 1:00 am. I was really beat. I brought bags and company material in and went to the front desk. Lanord and Terrence were staffing it. I checked in and requested additional toiletries, linnen, etc. I also went to the the 24 hour coffee/tea station and brewed up several cups to take back to the room. Lanord and Terrence couldn't have been nicer. They came around and helped me take all of my belongings to my room. I told them that it totally wasn't necessary. They said that I was a guest and this was part of their job. I was truly impressed. If all hotels were this welcoming my travels would be a whole lot nicer.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Gary K
Lacey D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and we appreciate the great review. I really enjoy working with this team of associates, and appreciate that you could see that we are here to take special care of our guests. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for during a week long baseball tournament trip. The hotel was overrun with kids from different teams ranging in age from 8 year olds to 15 year olds. The staff went above and beyond keeping the kids and parents happy. The night staff set up WII games and icepops in the lobby for the kids. The hotel is very clean and customer friendly. We will definitely stay here again. Would like to give a special thanks to the staff and helped get our room switched.....Kristen, Rachel and Katie! Thanks so much for all the help and being so kid friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and the "5 star" rating. Our mission is to be the "Cleanest and Friendliest" hotel and I am glad we lived up to those expectations. I will defintely give your praises to our team and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Zionsville, Indiana
Reviewed July 9, 2014

One thing you can never plan for is when a large number of little kids will be at a hotel. We happened to pick the same weekend as a middle school boys lacrosse tournament. They were playing games in the elevator, took over the pool, and we just louder than a typical hotel crowd is. The room itself was fine and the breakfast was good. Just wish we would have been able to sleep without so much noise. The walls seemed very thin. Also would have liked to be able to spend more time in the pool, which is very small, without a crowd of kids constantly jumping in. (So much for the required adult supervision in the pool...we were the only adults in the area when there were 10+ lacrosse kids in the pool. Would be willing to try the hotel again, but would make sure there are not any large groups of kids staying at the same time.

Room Tip: 4th floor end of the hallway...no one would be passing your room or above you.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lacey D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for making to time to complete such a detailed review for our SpringHill Suites. I hope that you will be back to see us again during a time when the hotel is not as busy so that we may give you more individual attention. It is our goal to help make your time in Louisville a great memory. Your feedback helps us make the guest experience better and better.

Kindest regards,

Bradford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Ive been staying here on and off on my business travels, My Favorite thing about this specific hotel is the staff, all amazing people! Quick to help, very friendly, and just great people. Thanks for the amazing stays that i have had here, I would highly recommend this hotel. Very clean, maintained, great facilities, awesome breakfast ( need a little work on the coffee) but other than that i love my home away from home!

Room Tip: Close to the elevator as possible, its a bit of a walk if you are farther down the hallway.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lacey D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the "excellent" review! I appreciate the time you made to share your experience with future travelers. We recognize you have a lot of hotel options when coming to Louisville, and are happy to know that we will be on the top of your list. I have posted your review for my team to see. We look forward to serving you again when the road brings you to Louisville.

Kindest regards,

wind lake wi
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very friendly staff and easy check-in. Great breakfast. Only downfall to the breakfast were the lines and not enough seating. Nice room but like most hotels, there was little in the way of insulation so heard every conversation in the hallways. Well appointed. Overall, good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple