I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites while on business. This property was great and certainly lived up to the quality that I would expect from this and other Marriott properties. The nicest feature about this hotel was its proximity to several restaurants that were within easy walking distance. There were many others within a short drive. My colleague and I chose to walk. It was nice to have a couple of glasses of wine at dinner and not have to worry about driving. This hotel also had a nice gathering area and continental breakfast. I would recommend to others needing a location on this side of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites