Location is convenient to many businesses but about 3 miles from the major highway (traffic to get to the highway around 6-7AM gets congested and the traffic lights are not timed well in my opinion). There are a few restaurants within walking distance but most are a mile or more away. Property is clean and quiet - staff was friendly and accomodating. (Housekeeping left a "bunny" made of rolled towels and candies for eyes, mouth on my bed which made me smile after a long day!!) Room was comfortable but a bit on the small side in some areas - toilet very close to tub - foot of bed close to closet door. Couild not see TV from work desk placement - however the room included an oversized computer/food table by the couch which was very convenient and very welcome! Would reccommend and say here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites