This hotel is a nice suites hotel, but it is noisy. There were groups staying there both nights and the walls are very thin. The lobby was always very crowded and noisy because of the groups. The room next to us were a bunch of teenage girls and we could hear every word they spoke. We turned up the TV to hide the noise they made. They settled down at 10:45, otherwise we would have called the desk. The rooms have a sitting area but the TV is shared by that room and the bed room so they are really not separate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites