“Perfect getaway”

Ranked #37 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Perfect getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed here for a night while on the bourbon trail. It was a very nice place, staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was good. Very convenient to many great restaurants nearby in a very nice area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Kevin,

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our SpringHill Suites while visiting the bourbon trail. I will make sure to tell our team of the positive impact they made on your trip, just by being friendly. I am hearing more and more about people that are including a visit to "Bourbon Country" on their list of great getaways. Thank you so much for making the time to tell people that visit Trip Advisor about our hotel and your visit to the bourbon trail. Your 5 of 5 rating is so important to our hotel.

Carri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed here and did the Bourbon Trail, visited Churchill Downs and hung around town. The location is ideal and in a great a neighborhood. The free breakfast was plentiful, (ok, but could have been better) but big enough you could find something to eat.
Lots of great local eating places within a few miles.
Very happy with this hotel and will be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear SpringHill Suites Guest,

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our SpringHill Suites while visiting the Bourbon Trail and Churchill Downs, what a beautiful time of year to visit these great attractions. Thank you for making the time to mention our great location, and I appreciate your feedback on our breakfast. I am excited to share that Marriott is making some exciting changes to the SpringHill Suites Breakfast, so it will be even more enjoyable for our future guests. Thank you so much for making the time to tell people that visit Trip Advisor about our hotel and our amenities. I really think your 5 of 5 rating means so much to potential guests who are looking for a hotel in Louisville. I'm glad you will include us in your future Louisville travel plans.

Naples, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed here three nights while visiting family. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is better than most with many options. I used the gym which is adequate. We would definitely stay here again and would suggest it to anyone wanting to stay in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear SpringHill Guest,

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our SpringHill Suites while visiting your family. Thank you for making the time to mention our staff, complimentary breakfast, and our gym too. I will make sure to tell our associates that of the positive impact they made on your trip. Thank you so much for making the time to tell people that visit Trip Advisor about our hotel and our amenities. Please come back and see us when you visit your Louisville family again.

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed here because our house renovation has not been finished. The property, the personnel, and the price all met our expectations. This is a solid hotel and I would recommend this property to others staying in the area.

Dear Keith,

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our SpringHill Suites while you were having some work done on your home. Renovations can be stressful, and I am so glad that our associates and amenities were the right match for your needs. I will make sure to tell our team that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for making the time to tell people that visit Trip Advisor about our hotel and our amenities. I really think your 5 of 5 rating means so much to potential guests who are looking for a hotel in Louisville. Please come back and see us. :)

florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The staff was very accomadating from early check-in to use of a conference room for photos. Room was clean but smelled funny. The staff got right on it and resolved the issue. Breakfast was good and there was plenty of it availble.
The price paid was $99 a night, it could have been lower butI would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank lisamotley
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear SpringHill Friend,

Thank you so much for the 5/5 rating! I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and that our staff was able to accommodate your requests. I am looking forward to sharing your review with my team, and appreciate the time you took to share your experience with other travelers. Please come see us again when your travel brings you to Louisville. Wishing you a Happy Fall, and a SpringHill wherever you go!

All the best, Carri
Rockvale, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Had a nice stay. Stayed in a king suite - has a small wall that divides bed (comfortable) from couch/desk area. Also had nice area with desk, fridge and microwave. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice indoor pool - not huge, but well maintained plus they provide beach balls and noodles. Standard continental breakfast fare (waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, etc). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear SpringHill Guest,

Thank you for such a great TripAdvisor review! I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel, and all of the fun that a SpringHill adds to a trip. I am looking forward to sharing your review with my team and also my friend and fellow GM, Michael at the SpringHill Indy Downtown! Michael gave me the noodle idea for the pool. If you are ever in Indianapolis, the SpringHill Indy Downtown is a great hotel to stay! He even has a Wii set up right in the lobby. Thanks again for staying with us. Please come back and see us when you are in Louisville.

Happy travels! ~ Carri
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Only spent one night but would have like to spend a week at this hotel if we were not just passing through for a single night to visit friends. Room was large and appreciated the clean bedding in the closet waiting for use on the sofa bed!!! Missed out on breakfast we got an early start at 6am and the breakfast started at 7am. Little bummed about that I would imagine it was good. Clean hotel

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Louisville SpringHill Guest,

I am so glad you chose our hotel to call home while visiting friends, and SO happy to know that you had a great time. I feel badly that you left the hotel hungry, I will remind my team that we should always offer to grab something like a bagel, fruit and yogurt for any guest who requests and earlier breakfast time. We might not have everything set up when you leave early, but can always provide something for the road. Thank you so much for sharing your stay with TripAdvisor! Please come back and see us!