“1 of the BEST hotels to stay in Lousiville, KY”

SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North
Ranked #35 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed July 2, 2012

It has access to closeby major highways/Interstates. Its clean, and the staff are VERY friendly. You get your money's worth by staying at this location. But hey, don't take my word for it. Try other hotels, and I bet you'll wish you stay'd here! :-)

Room Tip: Make sure to leave a tip for the hardworking staff employed to work at this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank two1woman
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Dear SpringHill Guest, Thank you so much for sharing the details of your stay with future SpringHill travelers. I know I'm a little biased, but I agree that my team is #1 in Louisville. Our team is truly dedicated to making sure that our guests have a great stay while visiting Louisville. Thank you again for staying with us, and for telling others about your stay. Please come see us again soon. Safe & Happy Trails!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Currently staying in this hotel. This is a nice hotel. Very clean, pleasant staff and great amenities. The room is very clean and everything functioning as it should. The pool, hot tub and gym are well mantained and clean and the breakfast comparable to other similar hotels. Nice restaurants nearby and shopping about 2 miles away. Overall I liked it. Would recommend it.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DRR_RVW
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for making the time to post your review while you were staying with us. It means a lot to me that you made time during your stay to let other travelers know about our SpringHill Suites. Making sure that everything is in working order and that all of our guests have a super clean room and great breakfast are core things that our team really take to heart. I sure hope you will come see us again when travel brings you to Louisville. Kindest regards, Carri

Reviewed June 14, 2012

weak water pressure in the shower. Found an ant in the best. Overall cleanlyness is an issue.

• Stayed: June 2012
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for sharing your stay experience with me. We take your concerns very seriously, and want all of our guests to have an enjoyable stay. Having a friendly staff and a perfectly clean guestroom is our minimum standard and if you have time to reach me at the hotel, I sure would like to gather a bit more information about the room where you stayed so that I can relay the specifics of your stay to my leadership team. I can be reached at 502.326.3895 ext. 405. Kindest regards, Carri Wright - General Manager

Reviewed June 12, 2012

good hotel for business travel. rooms were comfortable and easy to work in. Good area to run outside. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I realized today that somehow I missed thanking you for your review. Thanks also for giving a shout out for our area's many options for outdoor running. Our guest are out an about so much this time of year. I sure hope you will come and see us again when you are in Louisville.

All the best, Carri

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was our second trip to the Louisville area and I have to say I really like this location! The hotel was nice and very clean. There was a small sitting area and a kitchenette area which had a mini fridge and microwave. This was great for pops and water. There were plenty of good restaurants and malls in the area. In fact you can walk to Mcallisters deli, McDonalds, Guaca Mole and more. That makes it so convenient when youre travelling with teenagers who just want to go somewhere by themselves quickly.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that our location is a great fit for your visits to Louisville. We are so happy that you chose the SpringHill, and thrilled that you will be back. Happy Travels to you!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I reviewed this hotel previously and loved it. Since the lobby remodel, I'm not liking it so much. Used to be you'd walk in and it felt warm and cozy. Now they’ve gone very 'natural' with lots of chilly blues and greens but it just doesn't feel welcoming.

When I got there I asked if I could switch to a king room from a double. The woman at check in was very friendly, but it took her a long time to make the change. When I got to my room, I wished I had left the room choice alone. There was a dead spider on the floor (glad it was dead) and the bathroom counter had been damaged and patched, and not very well. Other than that, the room was acceptable.

Breakfast, which used to be great, was over cooked. The cheese omelets were rubbery. The sausage patties were really dried out, looked like jerky. The biscuits and gravy were still excellent.

I'll probably stay here again as it's right near my client but I'm disapointed in the changes and I do change management!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear Valued SpringHill Guest,

Thank you very much for making the time to share your feedback on the recent changes that we have made to become more up to date with the SpringHill Suites brand. Your comments are very helpful, and I am happy to share that we still have a beautiful new rich colored carpeting, coming next month, that will help tie all of the blues and greens together. You will also find all new beds in our rooms by the end of this week, and new bath amenites as well. SpringHill Suites will also be adding and changing some of the items featured in our Complimentary breakfast in the very near future. I will share your comments and concerns with my team, and again thank you for making the time to tell me about your stay. We would appreciate the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here for two nights in April 2012. Our room was nice and clean and seemed to have been recently renovated. It had a mini fridge and microwave which was very convenient for keeping sodas and iced tea cold. Free breakfast in the mornings was very good. Front desk service was good. My only criticisms would be that the air conditioning in our room was loud and that the shower floor was VERY slippery.

We stayed here while visiting attractions in downtown Louisville. It was about a 15-minute drive into downtown and a fairly easy drive at that. I'd recommend this location if you do not want to stay in the city. There were lots of restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, etc., near the hotel so it was very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for making time to share your review of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to tell other travelers about your experience here and hope that you will come back and see us the next time your travel needs bring you to Louisville! Thank you also for sharing your concerns. Please know that each posted comment is shared with my team so that we can make our guest experiences better and better. Happy travels!