We stayed here for two nights in April 2012. Our room was nice and clean and seemed to have been recently renovated. It had a mini fridge and microwave which was very convenient for keeping sodas and iced tea cold. Free breakfast in the mornings was very good. Front desk service was good. My only criticisms would be that the air conditioning in our room was loud and that the shower floor was VERY slippery.
We stayed here while visiting attractions in downtown Louisville. It was about a 15-minute drive into downtown and a fairly easy drive at that. I'd recommend this location if you do not want to stay in the city. There were lots of restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, etc., near the hotel so it was very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites