“Great stay.”

Ranked #43 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
ohio
“Great stay.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We would choose this hotel again when we go to Louisville. Great location. Very comfortable beds. Easy parking for in and out. Nice breakfast buffet. Plenty of choices for drinks and food close by. Very friendly staff. Clean. Well maintained.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGMKY, Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Judie210!

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed at the residence inn several times, and consider it to be my home from home. The staff are the best, I cannot praise them enough.
The lows for me this time was the cleanliness of the rooms, when I first got in my room places like under the microwave and on top of the fridge were filthy, things like bottle tops and litter were behind the TV and settee when I arrived and were still there when I left 5 months later! I deliberately left these there to see how often the room was properly cleaned.
However I am not apposed to doing a bit cleaning and though this is not good, it will not but me off staying here again as by and large it is a very good place to stay

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms look over the back of the hotel and are quieter
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
John H,

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We really appreicate you choosing our hotel when traveling to Louisville as we know you have many options while you are in town. I am greatly embarassed about the cleanliness issues in your room. We have actually just rolled out a deep clean process for guest who are checked into our rooms for more than 30 days at a time. Hopefully this will help with extended stay guest rooms. However, at check in your room shouldn't have those cleanliness issues. I will certainly use this as additional training for my staff. Thank you for expressing your concerns!

Leah Goebel
Dripping Springs, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is in the northeast suburbs of Louisville, so not real convenient if you need to be downtown much. It is clean, and convenient to major freeways and other Northeast Louisville spots. Staff was very friendly, and helpful. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was very clean and nice - although the second bedroom was a bit cramped. All in all, a nice place to stay. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor (4 floors total) and we could hear people above us. If you want quiet you s...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Vince C,

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Louisville! Come back often.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Chicago
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband and I along with another couple stayed in a two-bedroom suite at this hotel one night on our way to Tennessee. We had stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago, and liked the layout, so we decided to return. The staff at the front desk was extremely friendly, the breakfast was nice, and the room was clean. However, the bed was terrible! Saggy in the middle. Needless to say, we both didn't sleep much. We commonly stay in Marriott hotels, so I was disappointed. Overall, the price was right for the stay, but I am not sure I would return to this location again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chicagomember
ResidenceInnGMKY, Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
ChicagoMember,

I am so sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable during your stay. Obviously the beds should not be sagging. If you would kindly call me at 502-412-1311 so I can get your name and check the room number you were in I will immediately get those mattresses changed out.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and express your concerns.
Leah Goebel-GM
Indiana
Reviewed January 25, 2014

After several stays in Louisville, we decided to try Residence Inn. It was a very comfortable room with everything one would need and more. The bed was actually soft enough to get a good night sleep on, which I was starting to think we would never find in Louisville.Overall for the price this place can't be beat. This will definately be our new place to when visiting.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank raa1045
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
raa1045,

I am so glad you decided to give our hotel a try while visiting Louisville! I know you have many options while in town and appreciate you choosing us. Come back soon!
Ontario
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stopped at this place on our travels. Really nice suite, very comfortable. Clean comfy bed & the couch was also comfy. They did have issues with their wifi service, but the young man at the front desk was very helpful, as were their tech people. They got ours up & running for the time we needed it. They provided a light dinner in the evening & good breakfast in the morning. I would recommend this place for anyone who needs a place to stay for an extended time also.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Jode,

Glad you had a great stay with us and were able to enjoy our social hour as well as our breakfast! Next time you pass through Louisville we look forward to seeing you!
Detroit
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed here one night. We were pleasantly greeted by the desk clerk - in fact she was still on duty the next morning and while friendly looked a little tired as one would imagine. The room was comfortable and clean. Some of the common areas were showing their age a little and the business area was a bit of a mess. The hotel provided hot dogs, pop and beer in the evening and a nice breakfast in the morning - the breakfast offered more options than most other chain motels. We'd stay here again.

Room Tip: You don't want to stay anywhere near the noisy elevator.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Trackandcccoach!

Thanks for staying with us while you were in the area. I am glad our staff was friendly and that our amenities offered you what you needed during your stay!

Come back soon!