“AMAZING STAY!!”

Residence Inn Louisville Northeast
Ranked #43 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone! The rooms are beautiful, fully equipped, and feel like home! The staff is amazing! My husband, son, and I have been staying here for 3 weeks, and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Although it is not our home, it has felt like a second home! The rates are extremely reasonable, and it is a safe environment. They had amenities such as a basketball court, pool, and grill area! The location is superb! It's in close proximity to shopping, dining, and groceries!
If we ever need a hotel in the Louisville area again, I can assure that Residence Inn Louisville NE will be where we stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor in a one room suite- and also a 2 room suite on the first floor.. we pre...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Crysta E
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear Crysta E!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay here! Most people use trip advisor to determine on a hotel before they book. Comments like your help travelers pick the Residence Inn Louisville NE while traveling to Louisville! I have shared your comments with my staff and we look forward to welcoming you back "home" soon!

Sincerely-

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Stayed here with a family of five and we fit comfortably in the room (two kids on sleeper sofa and one on a cot that the hotel provided). The entire property is clean and well maintained. Everyone is very friendly and accommodated our every request. Even the maintenance man was friendly and greeted us every time we walked past him! Pool area is very nice. Breakfast was great - eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruit, etc. The area around the hotel is a large shopping center with a Target, restaurants, etc. but the hotel is off to the side and away from most of the busy traffic. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jason_Tinley_Park

Jason_Tinley_Park!

So glad you and your family were able to enjoy our amenities while you were here! Our rooms are 50% larger than the traditional hotel room so they are perfect for families traveling together!

We appreciate your great comments and look forward to welcoming you back to Louisville soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We only spent one night here. I wish it could have been more. The staff was exceptional. The suite was nice. The breakfast was wonderful. My grandkids enjoyed the pool. We all slept well. What more could we want?

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Joe!

Thank you so much for leaving us a great comment! I am glad your grandkids got to enjoy our indoor pool! (That's always my favorite thing to do at a hotel too!)

Come back often!!!

Leah Goebel- GM

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I just returned from staying a work week at the Residence Inn and I had high hopes that the week that started off great would stay that way but alas no such luck. The vast majority of the staff are very pleasant but one of the front desk managers who's name ryhmes with with penny ended the week terribly & I cannot recommend this hotel at all!!

I brought my dog with me & my wife and had no issues with their pet policy. On this past Thursday after my wife returned from walking our dog, the desk manager that I am referring to, rudely & in front of other guests announced that they had received a complaint that my dog was barking and they they have a no barking policy. The fact that they want dogs to not bark I can understand but this manager could have pulled my wife to the side and discussed this with her. The fact that this manager did it in front of other guests really upset my wife so much that she spent the afternoon crying.

I discused this issue with the general manager and she said she would discuss this with the manager in question. She must have as not only did this manager not say one word to us upon check-out but the manager trainee that she was training did not say one word. Having spent over $800 in accomodations the staff could have said at least thank-you for staying with Marriott or something but not to say one word to me shows lack of managerial skills of this staff person. The fact that she was training another person in handling customers is not good.

I cannot recommend this hotel and the next time I will be coming to Louisville, which will be for 3-4 weeks, I will be staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank JonEnriquez

Mr. Enriquez,

I apologize you feel this way about our hotel and staff. To make things clear, the young lady you and your wife dealt with was not a manager nor training another manager. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that you were disappointed.

The policy at our hotel is that if any guest is disrupted by another guests pets we are to make the guest with the pet aware that there were complaints against them. We had several complaints about your dog barking. I apologize if it was not handeled in a manner to your satisfaction. We want all of our guest to enjoy a relaxing stay.

Again, I apologize for your distress. If you ever want to discuss further, you are more than welcome to reach out to me.

Leah Goebel

Reviewed June 13, 2012

From the fellow who cleans the pool to the woman who keeps up with all the breakfast foods in the morning, every employee at this Residence Inn is friendly, attentive, and pleased to make your stay a wonderful experience. The Residence Inn is equally attractive to business people and families with children. The daily breakfast selections are varied and plentiful; we enjoyed two mid-week dinners twice during our stay: lasagne and pizza one night; burgers and hot dogs another. It is well run and an outstanding value.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Devorah33851 !

Thank you for your positive comments! I am so glad you got to enjoy both our free breakfast as well as our free social hour with dinner. Italian night is always my favorite! I have shared your comments to both Sofia in breakfast and Arash in Maintenance.

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Knew that we were booking a two bedroom suite, however didn't realize how nice it would actually be. Walking into the kitchen area with full living area. To the left is one bedroom with full bath and to the right is the other bedroom with full bath. Traveling with another couple made this wonderful because it allowed privacy to both parties. Fully equipped kitchen. The microwave broke on us, but maintenance was quick to come and replace it. Will definitly stay here again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

snp51023!

So glad you got to take advantage of one of our HUGE Two Bedrooms! They are great for couples traveling together or even families with children! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I have shared your comments with my Maintenance Staff and they were glad to hear you appreciated their fast recovery with the broken microwave.

Come back soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

If you work for, call on, or service equipment at Ford or any of the manufacturing facilities in Louisville; this is the place to stay. Every compliment in other reviews regarding cleanliness of the rooms and facility and responsiveness and friendliness of the staff is accurate. In addition for those of us who work in or with factories and can't wait around for a 6:30 a.m. breakfast; Matt the night manager puts out coffee, fruit, juices, bread, bagels, hot oatmeal and everything else except the hot dishes, very early. My schedule calls for me to be in Louisville 20 nights per year. Everyone of those nights will be at this Residence Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Rockysbutler!

WOW! I am so pleased to hear Matt went above and beyond the call to make sure our early risers, like yourself, are taken care of! I have shared your comments with Matt along with the rest of my staff.
We know you always have a choice when coming to Louisville, THANK YOU for chosing the Residence Inn Louisville Northeast!