Residence Inn Louisville Northeast
Ranked #45 of 99 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My home away from home :) love everybody there! They are all part of my second family!

• Stayed: January 2012
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2012

JenKng!

Thank you SO much! I know every one here feels the same about you and your family! We miss seeing you all every day and hope it snows more often so we can see you soon!

Leah Goebel and Staff!

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I am a frequent traveler to Louisville and have my choices of hotels. There is no reason to stay anywhere else than this RI. The rooms are always clean and fresh and the new flat screen TV's are great.
The staff welcomes you personally and everyone is friendly and helpful. It makes me feel like home!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGMKY, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Chris S!

Thank you for the great review about the Residence Inn Louisville Northeast! Every week we pull up our reviews and celebrate all the positive feedback we are getting from customers just like you!

Look forward to having you again SOON!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I travel for buisness quite frequently and have stayed here probably 50 nights over the last year. I very rarely make reservations and the staff always remembers my name (If Stephanie sees me walking torward the door she already has my information pulled up). I love the updated T.V.'s and free breakfast. Several nights during the week they also offer dinner. Great location very close to several major retail and food chains.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Jeffrey S,

Thank you for being such a loyal guest to us when you travel to Louisville! It's people like you who become our family. Stephanie appreciated you mentioning her name in your review and I am very pleased to hear she has been so hospitable to you each time you are here (Doesn't surprise me a bit! Stephanie is GREAT)

We look forward to seeing you in 2012! Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The desk staff is very friendly and even though we didn't bring our dog with us, we appreciated the fact that this hotel is also pet friendly.

tntraveler003,

I am glad you were able to relax while you were here! My front desk staff appreciates you taking the time to mention their hospitality in your review about the Residence Inn Louisville Northeast. When you come back to Louisville be sure to bring your pet we have treats for them!

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I had some family coming in from out of town and put them up at the Residence Inn and stayed with them the first night. This hotel met all our requirements. We checked in and the front desk staff (Matt) was extremely helpful. He answered all our questions and assisted us with all our needs. The room was very nice especially the hot coco and popcorn that they supply in the room. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone coming into town.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Ashley C!

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Louisville Northeast to host your family while they were in town. I am glad you got to experience our hotel as well! Popcorn is a signature Residence Inn items and all guest can look forward to a bag when they stay! We appreciate your comments about Matt! He was very excited to read your review!

Reviewed November 29, 2011

My husband, 7 month old and I stayed there over the Thanksgiving holiday and had an absolutely outstanding experience. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and seemed genuinely interested in providing a hospitable experience. For example, when I called the front desk to ask about options for ordering in pizza, they made a referral and then said they'd be happy to bring up menus (which they did in less than 2 minutes). The hotel was busy for the holiday and during breakfast a member of management circulated through the full eating area helping out folks to ensure that everyone had a good experience even when it was crowded. They were very accomodating of our early arrival (much appreciated!).

The facility is great! Large pool and nice workout room. Our room was clean and well maintained. I will note, however, that the kitchen area was the smallest I'd seen in a Residence Inn and lacked an oven. This wasn't an issue for us on the stay, but was noticed.

The location is OUTSTANDING! There are numerous restaurants that are a very short distance away. Walked a few doors away for sushi dinner and then across the parking lot to one of Louisville's premier ice cream/dessert locations. There is convenient shopping nearby, all of which is even accessible by foot.

We will definately stay there again when visiting!

danalynn1128!

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. 80% of people who buy a product look at a peer review before purchasing and your review will help others choose the Residence Inn Louisville NE next time they are in the Louisville area!

I appreciate your notes about the lack of an oven in your room. We do have ovens, but only in select rooms. A good traveling tip for next time you are in the area is to call and request a room with one, or at our hotel all the corner rooms have one!

Come Back SOON!

Reviewed November 24, 2011

We stayed a few nights to visit friends nearby. Rooms and hotel are well-maintained. Quiet. Hotel sits near a shopping area with a Target, Meiers, and other big box stores. Several chain restaurants are nearby. Panera is across the street. Chick-Fil-A is close also, as well as Old Chicago Pizza. Staff was very friendly. Hotel is easy to reach near I-265. Was a gem of a hotel when you want a relaxing place to stay. I will come back next time I am in the area.

Bahnreise!

Thank you for taking the time to let other travelers know about your recent stay and the Residence Inn Northeast Louisville! I must agree with you that we are in a great area! I have relayed your comments about the staff to them and I appreciate you taking the time to do so!

Come Back Soon!