“hotel”

Ranked #43 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
goshen ky
“hotel”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

wonderful staff matt, andrew, spephanie, and bonnie are great. the manager leah is very grumpy. funny how the boss is the worst. the rest of the staff from front to maids are very nice and make you feel at home. dont know what leah's problem but one of the other front desk staff would make a much nicer, friendlier and more pleasant hotel manger.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank skykinggoshenky
Leah G, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, November 5, 2011
Dear SkyKingGoshenKY,

We recognize the heavy demands of your schedule, and we would appreciate you taking the time to let other travelers know about your experience at this hotel. I am thrilled that my staff has exceeded your expectations and at the same time disappointed that I failed to please you by coming off as grumpy. It is never my intention to seem that way and for that I sincerely apologize.

Next time you are in the area please be sure to give us another try and again thank you for taking the time to let other travelers know about your experience here!

Leah Goebel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Staying for a month and I have to say this one of the best I've stayed at. Between the staff and the location you couldn't ask for more. Louisville NE is without a doubt home away from home.

• Stayed October 2011
On behalf of the Residence Inn staff, I would like to say something that is frequently unsaid in the business world: Thank You! Thank you for the opportunity to have you staying here with us. We sincerely hope that we were able to exceed all your expectations.

We recognize the heavy demands on your schedule, and that's why we appreciate you taking the time to help us by letting other travelers know what a wonderful stay you had here with us!

Leah Goebel
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Rooms were nice. The pool area was nice. Enjoyed the whirlpool. The room had everything we needed. The tv did not have a good picture on it, but everything else was in good condition and the room was clean. There's plenty of food and shopping options within walking distance. We also enjoyed the continental breakfast options. My overall experience was great and I would recommend this hotel to other people.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Alesia!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let other know about your stay here at the Residence Inn NE Louisville!

I understand your frustration about the TV's but I have GREAT news! This past week we got brand new flat screen TV's in all guest rooms!

We look forward to having you back soon!
Thank you again!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 5, 2011

My recent trip to Louisville, Kentucky brought me across the Residence Inn Louisville Northeast. Located at: 3500 Springhurst Commons Dr. Louisville, KY. ------- This is a wonderful area filled with something for everyone. I was immediately greeted by their friendly staff. I was especially impressed with the General Manager Leah Goebel. Mrs. Goebel was Professional, Courteous, and Extremely Helpful. Mrs. Goebel and her staff really made me feel like I was "Part of their Family". Mrs. Goebel is obviously an excellent representative of her company. I'm a platinum member with Marriott Hotels & Resorts (160+ Nights a year) and I can honestly say this is a wonderful place to stay. It's clean, friendly and easily accessible to downtown Louisville, Kentucky. So weather your on Vacation, Business or a special "Kentucky Derby" vacation. I would HIGHLY recommend you spend time at the Residence Inn Louisville Northeast! ~Dennis G. Baltimore, Maryland

Room Tip: ALL rooms are wonderful!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dear DMagic2815!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you said about our hotel and staff on trip advisor. Many people look to trip advisor for advice on where to stay while traveling and that is why we appreciate you taking the time out of your already busy schedule to write such an awesome review!

Since you were last here we installed flat screen TV's in all the rooms! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Southern Pines, North Carolina
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Comfortable rooms, with open loft layout. Front desk staff go the extra mile regularly. The kitchen appliances were in fair condition, the tv however, needed to be replaced.
Tons of food and shopping in walking distance. Hotel has passes to the louisville athletic club, an excellent gym.
I usually stay in at downtown location. With the bridge under construction traffic on 65 is bad during rush hr. This location is a great alternative.

• Stayed September 2011
corpus christi
Reviewed September 27, 2011

This was a pleasure trip for me and a dear friend. We reserved a two bedroom suite and the room was very comfortable, very clean and, most of all, very quiet! The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was exactly what I expected and wanted for this trip.

Room Tip: I asked for a high floor and far from the elevator.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was in excellent shape. Very clean, which is very important to me. Customer service also very important. I flew in with 7 others and or stay was very relaxing. The items offered at breakfast was good but more amazing was the couple of evenings where chicken wings, pizza and beer was a nice treat. I would absolutely recommend the stay to others. This is how a hotel should be operated. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2011