“Exactly what I expected and more...”

Residence Inn Louisville Northeast
Ranked #43 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
corpus christi
“Exactly what I expected and more...”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

This was a pleasure trip for me and a dear friend. We reserved a two bedroom suite and the room was very comfortable, very clean and, most of all, very quiet! The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was exactly what I expected and wanted for this trip.

Room Tip: I asked for a high floor and far from the elevator.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was in excellent shape. Very clean, which is very important to me. Customer service also very important. I flew in with 7 others and or stay was very relaxing. The items offered at breakfast was good but more amazing was the couple of evenings where chicken wings, pizza and beer was a nice treat. I would absolutely recommend the stay to others. This is how a hotel should be operated. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2011
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this property several times. We have always found it to be clean, with a very helpful staff. Andrew is always most helpful and has gone above and beyond when asked. The breakfast is plentiful and kept well stocked. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Niles, Michigan
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Had a very pleasant stay during my 4 day business trip. The location of this hotel is amazing if you like to have lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. I stayed in a studio that was clean and smelled very good upon entering. Even though this location is pet friendly. The desk staff was extra friendly everytime I returned I was acknowledged. 3 nights the hotel catered in dinner which was super cool I thought. I did not go to the pool, so sorry I can't give a recommendation. Parking was ample and most of it was close to the entrance. One thing I was missing was a close-by Starbucks. Looks like there was once one right outside but they must of closed or moved. The next closest was a mile away but was under construction. Overall I would definitely return to this location!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank NDIrishLuvrGirl
florida
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We stayed one night and our experience was all good. The mattress was so comfortable that my husband didn't have his usual back pain in the morning. The breakfast was extensive and plentiful with a reasonable amount of seating. Thehotel room was clean and the kitchen stocked with plenty of cooking utensils, etc. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful and checkout is nice and late, at noon. We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite which was separated by a door. Our kids slept on the sofa bed, and we slept in a queen bed. The only negative was that the kids had to go through our room to get to the bathroom, compromising privacy. We would have liked to have stayed longer.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank family4florida
Fremont, Michigan
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We have stayed here multiple times when we visit from out of town. We have held parties in the "Great room" and had family and friends join us in the pool. The staff goes above and beyond to accomodate all our needs and requests. The rooms are consistantly sparkling clean. Fabulous breakfast is included in the room charge and they offer great mid-week cocktails and light meal. We love this place. Oh...and all sorts of shopping and eating establishments are right within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to elevator as the halls are rather long. They do not advertise 2 BR suites but they...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank RobynMyers
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We got a great rate for this off of Priceline. under 70.00 per night. The room was great, and very convenient. Lots of stores and restaurants nearby. We walked to Cheddar's for dinner, and were grateful to be able to stretch our legs after a 6 hour drive. There was a free BBQ Manager's dinner provided in the lobby that looked good as well. My family greatly enjoyed the free breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family