I'll cut right to the point.
1. The staff at the front desk was friendly.
2. The free breakfast was definitely on the nicer end of free breakfasts and the staff was very attentive to keeping things clean and food replenished. I'd give them 5-stars for their breakfast (in the category of free hotel breakfasts).
3. The room cleaning staff is where my beefs are. We were using our pull out couch and apparently our maid didn't see it as part of her job to make that bed. When we arrived back for our second night it looked the same as we left it. If we weren't so exhausted we would've complained.
4. The pool wasn't open when we were there so I can't comment on it.
5. One exit down 64 was a great selection of restaurants.
We plan to stay there again next year.
- Free Wifi