“Excellent”

Staybridge Suites Louisville East
Ranked #58 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a few times now, and many more to come in the future. It is by far my favorite hotel in Louisville, in which I've stayed in about 5 other hotels in the area. The staff is the nicest I've ever encountered in my travels, rooms are beautiful, and even the complimentary breakfast is good (only hotel I've ever enjoyed it)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelcey T, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! It is always great to hear when our guests have an exceptional experience and especially when it involves our team members. We take the appearance and cleanliness of our property very seriously as well as the quality of our various complimentary amenities. We look forward to serving you as our guest again next time your travels bring you to Louisville!

P: 502-244-9512

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times and all have been a great stay. I

don't miss out on the evening social. beer, wine and enough good food for a meal.

I have stayed in both the two room and the single room suites and both offer lots of space to relax and entertain

Room Tip: if you want to be downtown for social or business this location is not easy to drive back and froth...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed each and every one of your stays at the Staybridge Suites Louisville East! With three different room types we have something to cater to just about anyone's needs. The complimentary evening Social allows us to get to know our guests and provide a sense of community while you're away from home. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property, and we look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area!

P: 502-244-9511

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This has to be one of the nicest, cleanest, most comfortable hotels I have ever had the pleasure to stay in! The staff went the extra mile to assure that everything was better than OK. It was also very quiet, which I especially appreciated since I am a light sleeper. The breakfast, too, was better than the average hotel continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the many readers on TripAdvisor. Our entire team strives to create a home away from home atmosphere from going "the extra mile" with our guests, to the cleanliness of the hotel, all the way to the quality of our complimentary hot buffet breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

P: 502-244-9511

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel! I cannot say enough about this place. The accommodations are outstanding and it has a staff that is the best in the world. I had a great room with, it was almost an apartment! Complimentary breakfast, laundry and manager's reception were such a bonus! Anything I needed was there, all I had to do was ask on of the many friendly employees.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you kind words. I'll be sure to pass you comments on to the entire staff!
Thanks again,
Mark

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Beds are extremely comfortable and the staff always makes you feel like you are part of a family. They are welcoming and strive to make you feel like this is home.
They offer more than just breakfast, they offer a community feeling with socials in the evening for the guests.
This is the place to stay in Louisville!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your Staybridge experience. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and at home. Thanks for making us your preferred hotel in Louisville!
Thanks again,
Mark

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel just seemed kind of tired, at nreakfast would run out of food, same at evening meal. Every time I visited I had to ask are there any plates, there didn't seem to be a real concern where the food prep was. However the front desk was terrific. Rooms also had seen better days.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Sean R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We pride ourselves on having a caring, knowledgable front desk team that is eager to assist in creating the best stay experience possible. With the help of your review, we are able to view our strengths and weaknesses to see how we can improve. I have passed along your comments to the rest of our team and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Louisville area.

Sean Rayome
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stay here often and they make me feel at home. They always greet me by my name. I good live at this hotel. The suites are like an apartment. I have stayed at several other hotels in the Louisville area and none of them match the quality and the price. The staff treat me like an old friend go out of their way to welcome me back "home". The free breakfast and dinners are always great. I sometimes work late so it nice to be able to fix a light meal in my room. The location is great as there several great restaurants close by. All the rooms have flat screen TV's that are great to catch a sports game or watch a movie. The free laundry is great when I have an extended stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

It's always great to receive a review from a repeat guest! We strive to be a "home away from home" for our guests and it is certainly rewarding to hear that we have been able to do that for you. We look forward to seeing all of our guests, but it is wonderful when we see familiar faces come through the door. I'm delighted that we have been able to create a fantastic stay experience for you and have been able to consistently deliver the same level of service that you have come to expect from us. Our location puts us a short drive from many restaurants and provides our guests with many options when it comes to where they eat. Our property also gives us an outstanding opportunity to build relationships with our guests and it truly is something we look forward to every day. Thank you for your review and we will see you next time you are in Louisville!

Sean Rayome
Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East

Been to Staybridge Suites Louisville East? Share your experiences!