“Great food... Hidden little Dive!!”
Review of Hammerheads

Hammerheads
Ranked #8 of 1,800 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Germantown
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Was a great meal... We tried several things on the menu. Crispy Mac and Cheese balls were the bomb! Pork belly taco good... Baby back ribs good... Brisket taco was great! Truffle fires and the "grippo's" fries were birth great! Hidden little dive that is well worth it!! Great beer selection too!

1  Thank EyeDEZIGN
There are newer reviews for Hammerheads

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We visited Hammerheads basically because I just couldn't stand hearing about its awesomeness anymore from my friends. So I took my somewhat questioning (but up for anything) family there one Wednesday evening around 5. No line at the door so that's a good time to go. Lots of unusual cool stuff on the menu so try something new! I had a duck sandwich and truffle fries. And then we ordered more fries cause we couldn't stop eating them. My son had the burger, which he couldn't stop talking about. Awesome place, we're going back.

2  Thank Teri W
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had heard great things about this place and it was all true.We started by having the house salad,with the homemade dressing and goat cheese,it was truly wonderful. I enjoyed the lamb ribs, which were fall off the bone tender and so delicious. My husband ordered the elk burger- it also was wonderful, we shared the amazing macaroni balls. We just didn't have enough room for the truffle fries so that will be on our next visit!!

3  Thank Shelley C
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Met some friends there for dinner on a Saturday.. Tip #1... get there right when they open or your wait could be VERY long... Only seats about 50 or so... Outdoor seating for waiting only. We ate at the bar and the bartender Nick had top notch food and beer selections for us... We started with the truffle oil french fries fried in duck fat... how could they not be fantastic? Get the Grippo seasoning on the side to try with them. Perfectly cooked fries... you WILL fight over them...

We split three dishes... fall off the bone BBQ Lamb Ribs, pork belly tacos, and an Elk Burger... All three were perfectly cooked. I would have to say the crispy, fried pork belly in the tacos was my favorite....

Highly recommend this place..... can't wait to go back and work my way through the rest of the menu...

3  Thank Tim G
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Hammerheads has absolutely delicious food, a great beer selection, and a funky atmosphere to make the whole experience memorable. The macaroni and cheese ball appetizer is fantastic! These are not your run of the mill, small balls with no flavor. You get three huge balls bursting with cheesy goodness! We also had the lamb ribs, elk burger, and truffle oil fries - all outstanding! The fries are probably the best we have ever eaten. Great selection of craft beers for this Northwest girl who does not consider Bud to be beer! If your seat doesn't end up being at the bar, be sure to check out the taps. They are hand blown glass works of art. Great night out and totally worth the wait!