“Smoke house”

Hammerheads
Ranked #7 of 1,764 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Germantown
“Smoke house”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Unique is the best I can say. I had Elk burger plus don't skip the sliders. Food is so tasty and the waiter made the right suggestions. Be ready to look hard to find the resturant but when you are a block away you can smell your way to the place. Heavenly!

Visited April 2013

kentucky
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Don't let the outside of this place fool you, it is a fantastic place to eat. It is small so be prepared to wait, but I promise you won't be disappointed. The ribs are fall off the bone tender and never disappoint. And if you like Grippo potato chips, you need to try the Grippo fries, they are great!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jb5612
“Diamond in the Rough”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I had a friend visit from out of town and when I asked her where she'd like to eat she responded with "a killer Louisville Dive".

The place is easy to overlook and pass up. It's in a residential neighborhood located in a house. Don't let the casual outer skin fool you. The food is so delicious!! They have an extensive beer list as well.

The sandwiches are served a la carte. For our group of three we ordered a basket of the sweet potatoe fries (plenty) for the table and each ordered a sandwich. The crab cake was amazing as well as the angus burger with bleu cheese.

Oh, and Milli Vanilli chills out in the ladies restroom - how this place NOT be amazing? Girl, you know it's true...

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank nataliology
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I decided to eat here after seeing all the good reviews. The neighborhood is not the greatest and the place looks like a biker bar but the food was very good. The wife had the crab cake sandwich and I had the brisket sandwich with Mac and cheese and Grippo fries cooked in duck fat. The food was very good and our server was very attentive.my only complaint was I thought it was a little over priced. Overall it was very good.

1 Thank hoosierboy72
“Simply Awesome”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I love this place. Any time we are craving ribs, it is our go-to place. If you're expecting no wait or wanting something fancy, don't bother. It's a neighborhood haunt, and it's incredible. We haven't had one bad thing from the menu, and their beer selection is really solid.

• Visited February 2013