“HAve had better”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Mexican cousine
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food was ok but not great. The atmosphere is nice and right on Main street. Mahybe just a bad night

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We ate here before the Louisville Bats game...not much open on Sunday. I think next time, we'll eat at the ballpark, but this was a pleasant Mexican meal. My quesadilla was fine, and my husband's enchiladas were good too. Before we ate, we got a basket of homemade chips and very good salsa. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Love, love, love this place. This restaurant was located just a few steps from where I used to work and I would go there weekly. It was an average Mexican restaurant, but the food was fresh, chips delicious, salsa spicy and service excellent and friendly.

Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Friendly and relaxed! Good for the whole family! Plenty of menu choices and special requests were no problem.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

This restaurant is right beside the Seelbach. I found the service and staff to be great. The food was great too. I especially liked their Mexican shrimp cocktail. Highly recommend it.