“AWESOME!”

Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
Ranked #17 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Absolutely Awesome! The hotel was very nice, beautiful lobby, excellant breakfast,and the rooms were wonderfully cleaned with specially folded towels. But what made this visit awesome wasn't necessarily the accomodations. It was the STAFF. What an amazing group of people! From the moment I made the reservations, to check in, to the multiple times we needed help...they were there, happily and willing to help with everything. A fantastic stay, and we plan to stay every year now when we go to Louisville. We were there for an archery tournament, and when we checked out, the front desk employee even asked how my son did - and we hadn't even met him previously! Now, that's service!! Thank you Hampton Inn, your hotel was wonderful, but it was your Staff that really made the difference!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Wow, thanks for writing a great review on your stay. We think the staff is awesome too and we're glad they made a difference in your visit. I'll be sure to share this feedback with the team--it's what motivates them to deliver this type of service daily. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed March 20, 2013

These folks do it right. They really care about the people that stay with them. They always have a smile on their face when I check in. They actually have a parking lot in downtown Louisville. The location is great as you can get to anything in the downtown area. If you need transportation, that is not a problem. Clean rooms with great beds. They treat me like I am at home. I love staying in this hotel in Louisville. Thank you Hampton.

Randy E

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Randy-
Thanks for providing feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. I'm glad that the staff provided you with friendly and personalized service that made you feel "at home". I will be sure to pass along your comments to them. We look forward to your return visit in the near future and thanks again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great downtown hotel with modern, beautiful lobby and lots of public space. The lobby has a great fountain, fireplace and several tvs, there is also a bar but we were there on a Sunday and I don’t think it was open. Staff was great, room was clean and comfortable and with the free parking I couldn’t think of a better place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thanks so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay. I appreciate the feedback and the staff will too. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for you and we hope you'll keep us in mind when your travels take you back to our area.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had a great stay at this hotel while visiting family. The property is in excellent condition. The location is wonderful - so close to everything and the people are the best. They know you by name and are right there when you need something. I would not stay at any other hotel in downtown Louisville.
Thank you Hampton Inn/Louisville Downtown for making my difficult trip much easier. You all are Rock Stars !!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Wow, what an awesome review! Thanks so much for the great feedback about our hotel and staff. The staff will be thrilled to see your comments about the service they provided. We hope to have you back in the near future as our guests. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The gym and pool were perfect for working out while away. The various staff members were very friendly and accommodating. My team used the board room on site and it worked out great for our group to hold meetings. The locations is perfect for food and site seeing downtown. The room was clean and great for getting some working done. If I'm back in Louisville I will be heading to the Hampton in downtown Louisville.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your groups visit. I'm glad that the Boardroom, hotel, staff and recreational facilities worked out so well for you and your group. I hope we'll have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just completed a 3 night stay to attend a trade show and conference. On arrival I wasnt aware of the shuttle service, so blew $20 on a taxi. Rooms were clean and quiet. Staff were friendly.

Drawbacks, no in house laundry or food service (apart from breakfast). I found a Hard rock cafe and plenty of others near by.

good hotel for a conference visit if the price point is right.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I'm pleased that the hotel's location, clean rooms and service provided by the staff met your expectations. We hope you will consider us again in the future should your travels take you back to the area.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed here when seeing Louisville Ballet's Romeo and Juliet (which was fantastic!)This Hampton Inn is remarkable. They picked us up from the airport, made sure we knew how to get everywhere, even lent us umbrellas. The front desk staff is extremely courteous and accommodating,the hotel is centrally located - easy to walk plenty of places. The lobby area is large, comfortable, and more luxurious than most Hampton Inns. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thanks for the great review you wrote about your recent stay at our hotel. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our front desk staff and shuttle drivers. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for you and that the staff provided the type of service that we strive for every day. I hope you will keep us in mind if your travels take you back to the area. Thanks again!