“Great downtown hotel - free parking!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown

Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
Ranked #16 of 94 Hotels in Louisville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great downtown hotel - free parking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great downtown hotel with modern, beautiful lobby and lots of public space. The lobby has a great fountain, fireplace and several tvs, there is also a bar but we were there on a Sunday and I don’t think it was open. Staff was great, room was clean and comfortable and with the free parking I couldn’t think of a better place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thanks so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay. I appreciate the feedback and the staff will too. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for you and we hope you'll keep us in mind when your travels take you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had a great stay at this hotel while visiting family. The property is in excellent condition. The location is wonderful - so close to everything and the people are the best. They know you by name and are right there when you need something. I would not stay at any other hotel in downtown Louisville.
Thank you Hampton Inn/Louisville Downtown for making my difficult trip much easier. You all are Rock Stars !!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Wow, what an awesome review! Thanks so much for the great feedback about our hotel and staff. The staff will be thrilled to see your comments about the service they provided. We hope to have you back in the near future as our guests. Thanks again.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The gym and pool were perfect for working out while away. The various staff members were very friendly and accommodating. My team used the board room on site and it worked out great for our group to hold meetings. The locations is perfect for food and site seeing downtown. The room was clean and great for getting some working done. If I'm back in Louisville I will be heading to the Hampton in downtown Louisville.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your groups visit. I'm glad that the Boardroom, hotel, staff and recreational facilities worked out so well for you and your group. I hope we'll have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Brisbane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just completed a 3 night stay to attend a trade show and conference. On arrival I wasnt aware of the shuttle service, so blew $20 on a taxi. Rooms were clean and quiet. Staff were friendly.

Drawbacks, no in house laundry or food service (apart from breakfast). I found a Hard rock cafe and plenty of others near by.

good hotel for a conference visit if the price point is right.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I'm pleased that the hotel's location, clean rooms and service provided by the staff met your expectations. We hope you will consider us again in the future should your travels take you back to the area.
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed here when seeing Louisville Ballet's Romeo and Juliet (which was fantastic!)This Hampton Inn is remarkable. They picked us up from the airport, made sure we knew how to get everywhere, even lent us umbrellas. The front desk staff is extremely courteous and accommodating,the hotel is centrally located - easy to walk plenty of places. The lobby area is large, comfortable, and more luxurious than most Hampton Inns. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thanks for the great review you wrote about your recent stay at our hotel. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our front desk staff and shuttle drivers. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for you and that the staff provided the type of service that we strive for every day. I hope you will keep us in mind if your travels take you back to the area. Thanks again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The front desk staff was amazing! I was on the phone when I checked in and the lady at the desk checked me in with my ID and credit card without interrupting my call at all. I would definitely stay at this hotel again

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thanks for the kind words about our front desk staff. I'm pleased that you received the stellar service we strive to deliver everyday. The team will be glad to get this feedback. Thanks again for your review and we hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Laguna Niguel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This Hampton Inn is definitely top-notch compared to the others--the decor is upscale, the lobby area was inviting and comfortable, and it had a bar!!! Despite the hotel being filled to capacity with mainly fencers, families and coaches who were in Louisville for a major tournament, the entire hotel staff was attentive and accommodating. Thank you especially to James, the night manager, and Scott, the bartender--they both ensured that parents and coaches from our club were kept happy and entertained!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for writing about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad that the hotel worked out so well and that you rec'd service worth noting. I'll be sure to let James and Scott know how pleased you were. I hope we have the opportunity to be of service to you in the future. Thanks again.