Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
$109
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$147
  • Pool
$176
$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$157
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$110
$97
SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$134
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$125
$579
$489
  • Restaurant
1,067 results
All reviewsfree shuttlejewish hospitalwithin walking distanceshuttle serviceroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastyum centerfront desk staffconvention centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulbathroom dooroatmealwould stay here againconvenient locationbreakfast staffindoor poolvery nice hotel
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I loved this place! Close to everything in downtown!!! Free shuttle with the nicest drivers ever!!!!!! The breakfast is nice for something that is free! The young bartender was amazing he just had a baby. The manager is always running around he seemed attentive! My room was super clean, no bugs, no dirt. Very affordable! James from front desk was super nice I asked him for directions and he printed me a map!!! Also there was a pool and a gym. Free Internet in rooms and Lobby. I would recommend this place. You also get a free paper every morning.

• Stayed: December 2012
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for the feedback and positive comments about our hotel and staff. We'll share this with our team, especially James and the shuttle drivers---they love getting feedback like this. We hope you will keep us in mind if your travels take you back to our city.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

It may not be a 5 star hotel but I was treated as if I were at one. The hotel itself was clean and very modern. I flew in and was traveling light so I needed some toiletry items and Matt at the front desk made sure I had everything I needed. He went above and beyond getting the shuttle to take me to the places that I needed to get to while I was there. Very friendly staff and again, I can't say enough about Matt. He made me feel as if I were the only guest at the hotel that night. The room was spacious, bathroom was clean, bed was great and breakfast was a good start to a busy day. Would most definitly stay here again and would recommend.

Room Tip: Best view is from the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thanks for the kind words about the hotel and service provided by our staff---especially Matt. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for you and I will be sure to share this feedback with our team. We look forward to being your hosts on your next trip to Louisville.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was the absolute friendliest hotel I have ever stayed in!!
Every person who worked there was helpful, and Happy.
Smiles everywhere.
They went the extra to assist you.
Next time visiting Louisville I will be staying here!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Wow, what a great review about our team---thanks for telling us about your experience here. We are happy that it worked out so well for you and we look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Very clean & well maintained. Shuttle service is great. Safe neighborhood & within walking distance to many attractions. Breakfast (hot) was good. All the staff were friendly & always greeted us whether coming or going. Special thanks to Matt who was extremely friendly & very knowledgeable of the area. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad that the hotel and services we provided met your expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff, especially Matt. We appreciate your business and hope you'll return again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very friendly staff. Also very clean and well maintained. Shuttle service came in handy and was available to get us to any of the nearby restaurants and attractions. Really enjoyed the hot breakfast and large inviting lobby area. Special shout out to James. He went out of his way to make sure our wedding group was comfortable. All around great stay in Louisville.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thanks for writing a review following your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad that the level of service provided by our staff, especially James, met your expectations. We take great pride in providing a warm and welcoming level of service in clean and inviting surroundings. I'll share your feedback with our team and we hope to see you again in the near future.