TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,406 results
All reviews budget hotel continental breakfast hard boiled eggs yogurt queen bed would stay again place to sleep one night stay biscuits and gravy third floor clean hotel nice stay interstate cleanliness pillows desk microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is neat, clean and cozy.
excellent location and nice and friendly staffs.
It provides a very Good breakfast facilities.

No doubt this hotel is best in price when compared with the facilities and features.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2019

Booked last minute as we were on our way to Gatlinburg and had a angry toddler. This was the cheapest that had good reviews and for a night of sleep I don't need extravagant. The room stated it was a queen bed but it in fact was a full so that was a bit tight.:/ the room was quite possibly the size of a prison cell if I had to imagine lol no fridge which was a bummer w a toddler and all the drinks and snacks they require. The reason I am giving this place 3 stars is the bathroom was not up to par in cleanliness. I could see the last person's shave remains in the sink and the toilet clearly hadn't been cleaned either. Also, the breakfast is a joke. I know it said continental but were talking show up and everything's empty w a hour left....if you need a quick cheap stay you will survive. More than a night I'd find a nice place:)

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. We truly value your input and very much rely on you, our guest, to help us improve our hotel operation. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff.

Reviewed July 28, 2019

We called to let the hotel know that we would be arriving late, around 2am, and were told that we may be charged a no show fee. Upon arrival the employee front desk was playing chess on the computer and did not acknowledge me until I said something. He tried to check me in to a room but his computer system went down and he didn’t know which rooms were clean & empty and which ones were occupied. Again, this is at 2am and I stood there waiting for nearly 15 minutes for his system to come up. He gave me two keys to a room on the third floor and told me to go check and see if it was clean. I got up there and opened the door to find it clearly occupied. I went back down and let him know and he gave me two more keys to another room. That room was empty, but was really damp-feeling. At this point it’s after 2:30am and I had yet to unpack my vehicle and two small children. I’m between all of this back & forth a man with a carryon showed up; the employee did all the room checking for him instead of making the guest do it as I had to. My family agreed that the room was damp, the carpet was wet and dirty and the sheets and pillows felt damp. It was not a comfortable or enjoyable experience at all. Breakfast in the morning was equally as disappointing; the gravy was runny, there was no cheese for the eggs, and the coffee was burnt. I do not recommend this hotel and will not be staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will improve our services.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

The room was small but good enough for one night. The refrigerator did not work properly and did not cool our waters. We had a very quiet room away from the elevators and vending machines. Did not think too much about the breakfast offerings. Won't stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the feedback! We hope you will accept our sincere apologies that your overall experience was not excellent. We appreciate the kind comments as well as the constructive feedback, and will share the details with my team. We apologize for your experience and we greatly appreciate your review which is always welcome and helpful to us. We hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2019

We had a nice stay and although the rooms are tiny they served their purpose. Gathered family to play games and cards in the lobby near the check-in counter and were perhaps a little loud at times which didn’t go over well with the front desk person. We toned it down but still enjoyed the time with family.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive comments and we are pleased that you had a good stay overall. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!