Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville East

Reviewed August 10, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda E
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The hotel was as I expected- no frills, safe, and clean. Vanessa at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. She offered me a room away from the ice machine for my five-night stay. The room was small as others have said. I was out all day and just used the room to sleep, so it worked well for me. The only things that bothered me were the scratchy towels, but I survived.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank AlexandraBrl
Vani B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback and is sorry for not able to meet your expectations related to scratchy towel.This is to inform you that we use enzyme based Eco lab detergent capsules for washing along with the softner.

Thank you and look forward to serve you better in near future.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Doug J
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one nite on the road to college visit. It was clean and had free wifi. I'm a business traveler and expected a modest room. Check. However we stayed there because it was the lowest price option. Not worth the 'savings' which was still minimal. Will spend more to get better towels and accoutrements (unable to buy a bottle of water; one machine, empty).

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bighutch
Vani B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback and sorry to know that we are not able to serve you to your expecations.This is to inform you that our hotel is recently renovated .We do provide the linens as per the franchise standards. We are glad to know that you found the facility clean and liked the free wi-fi. Vending machine services are provided through third party.Your concern will be addressed with them.

Thank you and look forward to serve you better in near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I needed to book a hotel last minute and this was one of my few choices. I was deceived when in the lobby, since it actually smelled good! Once the elevator for the 2nd floor opened I was hit w/a nasty smell. Unfortunately the smell only got worse in my tiny room. Smelled like cat pee. Tossed and turned all night b/c the smell was so gross. Made a mental note to stop and buy air freshener before returning for a 2nd torturous night. Well...my room spray didn't mask the odor-I'm currently here, listening to running above me and someone taking a shower next door. Yes, you get what you pay for-but this is what I would expect from a super 8 and now I'm thinking super 8's pictures looked better! Thank god I'm only in Lville 2days this trip! Never again!

Room Tip: No room here can possibly be a good room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for your feedback.We are sorry for not able to meet your expectationsOur 24 hour front desk staff assist the guests if addressed any concerns during the stay.Our goal is to provide the best services at all times.We renovted the hotel recently. This is to inform you that we do not allow cats.We do have preventive maintenance procedures like cleaning AC units on a regular basis and shampooing the carpets from time to time.

Thank you and look forward to an opportunity to serve you better in near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2014