All reviews limited breakfast short drive to downtown room was clean cold cereal stayed one night staff was very friendly and helpful easy access microwave bedspread expressway cleanliness clerk
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I was in town for a funeral and this hotel was nicely located to where the funeral was being held. I like that I was able to have a late check in, The staff was friendly and hospitable. I'm glad we choose this hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank siobhan2661
Nayan K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Days Inn & Suites, Louisville, KY. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback. We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The rooms were clean. Towels were oversized which was very welcoming. Washer and dryer were commercial size. The breakfast bar had several favors of yogurt and bread. The rooms were larger than normal.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nayan K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville, KY. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.I am particularly pleased that you found the hotel rooms clean. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn& Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

About 7 miles from downtown, this Days Inn proved to be economical and offered a comfortable, clean, spacious room. Continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise to start our day. Friendly staff made the visit all the more pleasant.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank PasiniK
Nayan K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback of your experience. I am delighted that you were impressed by your stay and especially the cleanliness & breakfast. The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and hopefully, soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Very well kept property! The friendly, professional staff, comfortable, clean well appointed room really are a cut above most Days Inns. Looks recently remodeled and they did a great job, none of the patch up work I often see in these foreign national operated properties. They did it right and the place looks great. They accept the CLC rate for corporate travelers like myself. Parking is ample for cars/pickups, bobtail tractor. Too tight for campers/RV’s. I did see a pickup with a small U-Haul but he took up several spaces. I can’t speak for the other amenities offered, but I did get a good days rest. Not a lot of places to eat close , but 264 is right there. This is a good choice.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Nayan K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Days Inn & Suites, Louisville, KY. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed May 18, 2018

My brother-in-law stayed at this property and was greatly taken care of by the night auditor who was on duty on the nights of 5/11/2018 and 5/15/2018 (sorry he couldn't remember his name). Thank you so much for your awesome service!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank dlim232
Nayan K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found our overall service awesome. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.