Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW
Hotels.com
$114
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshort drive to downtownhotel is cleancold cerealmicrowave and refrigeratorstayed one nightdesk clerkenjoyed my staybeds were very comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat place to stayeasy accesswould stay againsaunamotelinternetexpresswaypillows
Reviewed July 18, 2009

This place is the best. This is second time I have posted review on this place...as my first one never appeared.

I HAVE NO IDEA how anyone could say this was a nice place. It is possible we had the worst possible room..but NOT likely. We did happen to get a smoking room...so Maybe that was it. Room smelled bad..plus workers (housekeepers and maintenance ) were dirty..both days. (same clothes)
I also believe this place is used as a holding area for Old/Junk vechicles... OR maybe a care repair place on the side.

• Stayed: May 2009
2  Thank Tammy072
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I stayed here in June 2009 to evaluate its fitness for associates visiting Louisville because it is fairly close to our office.

This place is what it is - a fairly typical days inn. It's kinda dirty, kinda worn. AC "gurgled" all the time but blew cool air. Traffic noise was bad (the hotel immediately adjacent to I-264). Staff was OK, wiress was OK.

Basically, it's a $60 hotel. My rate was about $80. There's nothing else around the hotel, either. It definitely won't make the cut as our hotel of coice for visitors.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2009

We stayed here for the 09 Kentucky Derby and we were very very impressed with the service we recieved from the manager "Nayan". He went well above and beyond the call for us and I cannot speak highly enough of them. The rooms were clean and spacious and the breakfast although not 5 star was enough and more than you would expect of a motel. The location was close for all louisville sights although a car is needed. I would highly recommend this based on the service we recieved.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2008

Clean, comfortable room that was a good value for the price. The small exercise room was good for my aerobic workout. The breakfast provided was adequate but not extensive compared to others.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Stayed here for two nights in early April. Hotel very clean except for upstairs hall carpets which need to be replaced.

Breakfast buffet better than most DayBreak breakfasts. Quiet, nice place. A little removed from restaurants, etc., but next to freeway and easy to get around the area. Ate at The Fork in the Road, good home cooking.

I stayed here due to a pricing error on their system for $7.81 per night, but I would gladly stay there again at a higher price.

Stayed: April 2008