“Surprisingly nice. Quiet room. Great breakfast for the...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW

Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW
Ranked #49 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

I am a regular at the days inn & suites in Louisville, Ky me & my husband stay here regularly & yearly & never had any problems the hotelin my opinion is the cleanest in Louisville! the front desk rec. Miranda was very helpful & very polite, as for my room it was immaculate and very clean, I'll never reside at any other hotel or days inn besides this one! I felt very satisfied & received the best service from the receptionist, every hotel has issues but this days inn & suites is the only hotel me, & my husband will stay at, if you think different, just give it another try, the hotel is newly renovated & remodeled & the staff are very kind and thoughtful! best stay ever & would never stay anywhere else! thanks -Mrs Reed

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank kfarl01
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I assume that it is hard to eliminate smoking altogether, especially in Kentucky. But, it was obvious that someone had smoked in our room before we arrived and we continued to smell smoke in the hallways and from the room next door to ours. And, even the smoke from outside was pulled back into our room through the air conditioner.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Thank Margaret. B
Madison
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Worst Wyndham hotel experience ever. My room smelled like urine. Customer service moved to another room, it smelled like mold, but it was better than urine. The room was dusty, carpet filthy, walls, sofa and curtains had stains. Ceilings and molding had water stains. Would not recommend this hotel. The female desk clerks were friendly; the only positive at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Overall, our stay at Days Inn was excellent. The staff there at the hotel were all SO nice and accommodating to customers. However, I wish I could buy them a new washer and dryer for their guest laundry!! It took about $6 - $8 just to get the clothes dried when we used the dryer! NOT good. However, the night staff were very accommodating and let us dry our clothes in their laundry facility where they keep the bedding and towels washed and dried.
I am feeling sad to leave the hotel. Loved being there no end. This will be the third time we have stayed at the Days Inn on Cane Run Road.
The beds are comfy, room is clean and pleasant. Wish I could get one of those beautiful bedspreads they put on the beds! They are beautiful!
We loved the waffle maker in the breakfast room. Where do you get one of those?
We had to come up to Louisville to take care of my brother. He passed away on July 2nd. We got the funeral planned and taken care of, got him buried at Cave Hill Cemetery. He had a prepaid funeral plan. We got to see family while we were there, which made the trip more pleasant. We enjoyed eating at some of the restaurants in the area too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

yes it was very convenient right off the freeway the front desk clerk she was very helpful very kind all around she was just an awesome person and she need a raise big one cuz she go over and beyond to help you also is very clean very quiet and right off the freewayanywhere you need to get to it was quick and fast in the surrounding areas it was all types of when I visit Louisville Kentucky again that's where I be sayina

• Stayed June 2014