“Very Nice Stay”

Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW
Ranked #50 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The manager was very friendly and easy to work with! We would stay here again. The price was also the best we could find in the area and not too far from the exposition center where we had an event to go to.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed October 7, 2011

After talking on the phone w/ Nayan the Mgr when I made my reservation, I was pleased to meet him @ the airport when he picked me up. He was so helpful & went above & beyond his job description to make my short stay in L'ville great. My night's sleep was wonderful & the breakfast was all I needed until dinner. Thanks for making my stay enjoyable & easy!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Hotel was very clean, no complaints about the room. Average. However, at 9:30 in the morning the housekeepers started knocked on the door.. When check out isn't until 11.... We had a DND on the door so clearly, We were still in the room! When I went to load up our Car one housekeeper said... "Are you leaving yet" Very rudely... We come to Louisville monthly and When you pay to stay in a hotel,.. You are paying for privacy, too! I've worked for hotels before and I understand they need to clean the rooms as quickly as possible but I just felt like I wasn't welcomed when they were kinda rude to me, like I was holding them up. We will stick with a different brand from now on.

Room Tip: I wouldn't chose a room close to an entrance way, too much noise.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My family and I stayed one night at this hotel for a wedding. The hotel manager Nayan was very friendly with the check in and check out process. The hotel rooms and halls were very clean and comfortable.
The breakfast had cofee, juice, cereals, assorted pastries and toaster waffles. There were also boiled eggs and yogurt as well as bananas and apples. It was a decent breakfast.
I again just love that the hotel was very clean and we had no issues at all. I would stay here again without question.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor in a double room facing the street. no noise issues at all.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We only stayed 2 nights and it was fine. At the time it was extremely hot outside but the air conditioner kept up. Breakfast was average only disappointment was no flavoured coffee creamers....but I got over it. Rooms were clean and quiet

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Once again, not the top of the line Hotel; however, we were very pleased with our stay. Room was clean, hallways were clean and the outside was clean and orderly! We were to have a shuttle to the airport as part of our stay. The next morning we went downstairs for the shuttle and were told it was having troubles. The clerk then told us she already had a cab coming to the motel for us and it was paid for. We were suprised about that! The staff was polite and helpful. I would definatly recommend the Days Inn for your next stay!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Unfriendly night desk clerk; bathroom door did not shut; pillows were hard and lumpy; no juice available at breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple