“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Hancock & Clay
Description: Harvest... "a locally grown restaurant" Our mission is to serve outstanding, regionally inspired, seasonal “farm-to-table” cuisine. 80% of our ingredients are sourced locally from within a 100-mile radius and many of our foods are baked, cured, smoked and preserved in-house.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We had a lovely brunch here in a great atmosphere with a fine staff. Delicious burger and sides. Everyone in our party of five was very happy with the food.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

A large group of our family ate here for brunch this weekend and had a wonderful meal! We loved that the food was a farm to table concept and everything was local and fresh. We ordered a lot of different things and kind of sampled each others dishes. The french toast was huge and amazing! We also had the burgoo (kind of a hearty soup/stew) which was so flavorful and loved the pretzel croutons. Then the bbq burger was also delicious. Another family member ordered some white chocolate raspberry scones and they were unlike any other scone I've ever had. I'll leave it at that. Service was a little slow for not even having a full restaurant, but the food made up for it. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The Farm to table concept is nicely executed here as everything comes from 100 miles. The folks who grow your food are featured in large format photographs around the walks and the decor is a nice combo of rustic/urban chic. Grass fed steak melted in my mouth and the beer cheese appetizer is still on my mind. Our server was excellent and so friendly. Knew the menu well and made good suggestions. Nice wine list. All in all, best meal I've had in a long time!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This restaurant comes with a lot of fanfare and we (my wife and I) really like the concept. Most food is from within 100 miles. We enjoyed our meal, but were perhaps expecting too much. It did start out with what we both thought were less than a generous pour for glasses of wine which would be the only negative. The service was good as was our food. The ambience was a bit loud for our liking.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I had Sunday brunch here with friends and family today. It's an attractive looking restaurant with thick topped rustic tables.

Service was good and the food average to very good. Dishes ordered by our table included biscuits and gravy (average) omelets (good) and hamburgers (very good). Bloody Marys were ok but needed salt.

I will echo one sentiment expressed by others: I did think it a bit pricey for what was delivered. The hamburger was $17 for example.

Considering the limited brunch menu, maybe this place has more to offer at dinner, but overall our experience was just average.