“First Try and In LOVE!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wild Eggs
Ranked #148 of 1,748 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Proctorville, Ohio
“First Try and In LOVE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Decided to try it out while in town and fell in love! We arrived at the restaurant around 9 and due to the PGA being in town it was a little more crowded than usual I'm sure! We still only had a 15 minute wait for the 2 of us...the place was Packed though but that just made it more interesting to watch! We had a great server who attended to our every need. Our order was promptly taken and food was delivered in about 10 minutes. I loved my Ky Hot Brown and the hubby made his own omelet which was packed with toppings! We also ordered a side of potatoes which were delicious! His omelet had grits (his choice) and the Ever So Delicious Everything Muffin!! I could eat a dozen of them!! Everything was Great and I cannot wait to get back again so I can try more things from the menu! We were not let down by this visit!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank caseynicole79

Columbia, Missouri
“Fresh Breakfast before Valhalla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We arrived and were pleasantly surprised by the awesome decor and the friendly service. The place was packed and it made the experience even better. The food was fresh and tasted great too. Would love to have a place like this in my hometown. A must visit

Louisville, Kentucky
“Fresh food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat. The food is always FRESH. I can't stand frozen (I call it cookie cutter food). Chicken salad was amazing and my son got light fluffy pancakes. It's always packed here and wait is usually SO long but it's worth it.

Visited April 2014
Centerville, Ohio
“Surfer Girl= AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

All their food is fresh and creative! The chorizo sausage gravy was delicious. I LOVE their everything muffin- sweet & savory! Perfect coffee. One of the best bloody mary's I've ever had! Staff is friendly and efficient. Love the cheery ambiance!

• Visited July 2013
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

A group of 7 women travelled to KY for the Derby and the house we rented was near the
Wild Eggs restaurant so we went for breakfast our first morning-- we had 7 satisfied and happy women!
Some had breakfast (Surfer Girl) and some of us had lunch-- with no one disappointed! The food was fresh, the choices plentiful and service attentive! We were so satisfied that we went back for another meal before heading back home! (The mushroom burger Outstanding !)
I would love to see a franchise open In Wisconsin!!

• Visited May 2014