“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 15, 2014

A group of 7 women travelled to KY for the Derby and the house we rented was near the
Wild Eggs restaurant so we went for breakfast our first morning-- we had 7 satisfied and happy women!
Some had breakfast (Surfer Girl) and some of us had lunch-- with no one disappointed! The food was fresh, the choices plentiful and service attentive! We were so satisfied that we went back for another meal before heading back home! (The mushroom burger Outstanding !)
I would love to see a franchise open In Wisconsin!!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Only open for breakfast and lunch with a full bar service. Normally, I have the great coffee, but today ordered a spicy bloody Mary. I ate one of the best Hot Btrowns in town. The sauce was perfect. My friend had his usual Eggs Beneduct. One unique offering is "Grits of the day" which today included ham and cheese. Makes the meal super.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has paramount selections for breakfast. My husband is a picky eater and he loves this place. The service is unsurpassable and the food is always fresh, delicious and satisfying. My personal favorite is the breakfast nachos which you can get eggs any style on top and chorizo. Yum! Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Lots of interesting combinations, excellent " everything " muffins. Great waiter. Expect long wait, lots of people on a Sunday morning waiting for breakfast. Nice that they provide free coffee while you wait.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

It is always busy !! This is because the food is so good. The French toast was really good. The omelets are perfect! The coffee was good and not bitter. The waitress was helpful and kept out coffee and water full. I will go back.

1  Thank betagirl67