1,590 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2018

knock this hotel down and build another. Hallway stinky, room minimally clean and check-in confusion. Ice machine broken and pool needed cleaning. I will not stay here again. Because of the condition of this property I sprayed my bed with 91% alcohol and bleach cleaned the bathroom before I used it. When I got home I had a rash from whatever the laundry soap used to wash towels and linen.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank mrspattijae
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I stayed here for one week in July 2018. This was a Priceline Express Deal (note: it is the secret 2 1/2 star hotel in Jeffersontown East area). This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in - and I've stayed at many. The room itself was drab and dark (I was located next to the indoor pool, so could not open my curtains, which faced the pool.) Within the first day I saw a roach. Killed him but was leery. The next night I come in to my room, turn on the light and there was the rest of his family, at least eight or so, running throughout the room. I immediately went to the nearby Walmart and purchased roach repellent, but that didn't help. I literally slept with the light on every night and ear plugs so I wouldn't wake up with eggs in my head. Besides the resident wildlife, after the first day or two the workers no longer cleaned my room. By my last night, after 4 days of no cleaning, I just tossed the load of damp towels out into the hallway, afraid they were drawing more pests. They were still there the next morning. The hotel also advertises a fitness center. I tried to use it. Every single maching was broken. In my haste to evacuate this hell hole, I left my phone charger and a special adapter plugged up in the room. I called within a few hours and the front desk said they would send someone to get it from the room. When I arrived at the hotel a day or two later to retrieve my things, they claimed they never found it. My guess is they never looked. Whatever you do, don't stay here - and for sure don't book it through Priceline, as they will not refund your money.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank plato1973
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Don't stay here the whole place is dirty, the staff is the worst all the way up to management. Rooms smell like smoke. Rusted holes in the tubs ( two different rooms). Blood on the wall. This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany K
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Do Not Stay Here! This place needs to go out of business. Drunk people slamming doors going from room to room half dressed. Screaming and cussing in hallways. Front desk was called . They said they would send security. They did not do anything to help. My children were scared . We did not get any sleep the whole night but we were scared to leave because we did not know if they were gang members and might hurt us. At first light we got the hell out of there. AWFUL!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank janetcbanks
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I would not stay here ESPECIALLY if you have children. The hotel is very hot, the hallways are extremely long and dirty, the pillows are small, the bedding isnt nice. I will never stay again, I didnt take a shower because the bathroom did not look clean GROSSSSS

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family