“Fantastic”

Ranked #470 of 1,827 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are located at the corner of Market street and Fourth Street. Attached to our building is the Cowger Garage, which is great because we validate parking in the garage for only 1 dollar. Just park in there and come down the elevator and we will be located on the 1st floor.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The oysters were awesome, as was the filet! Beautiful decor and the service was great. We didn't have dessert but the next table did and it looked fantastic. Wlakign distance to the Yum! Center.

1  Thank RoadWarrior0219

Reviewed February 25, 2013

z fusion is an offshoot of z's restaurant. the menu at z's is what got them going and is 5 star. fusion was having "problems" with their menu, the food was average at best with a 4 star price. we found out that fusion went to the "original" menu and what a turn-a-round...thanks for that!! the food is 5 star now and worth the 5 star price.

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch and had a great lunch. My husband wanted to try a Prime burger and they had one with fries for $9.95. We ended up getting the same thing and it was delicious and one of the biggest burgers I have ever had. Our service was great as well as the food. We were surprised at how reasonable their prices are for lunch. I would definitely return because there was so much more on the menu that I wanted to try!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food was outstanding. Period. What a pleasant surprise! We met some friends for dinner before the Toys for Tots gala. Our waiter easily and graciously accepted the fact that my wife and I were there for the full deal while the other couple was there for drinks, some apps, and conversation, as they had a different party to attend.
The food was excellent and our waiter, who at first glance seemed very young and green, was actually quite skilled, adaptable and very friendly.
While the food kills the local competition, the atmosphere is dull, as compared with Jeff's or Eddie's. If they could liven up the joint they'd dominate the downtown market.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The seafood is alwasy good and so are the steaks. They have a pretty aquarium in the middle which is fun to see. The staff is good. I would go back.