“One of the best nights out!!”

Eddie Merlot's Louisville
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Merlot's Louisville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 1,801 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Muhammad Ali Blvd.
Description: At Eddie Merlot’s hospitality and the comfort of our guests are our highest mission; we pledge to provide the finest service, highest quality foods, in world class facilities for our guests to enjoy a memorable experience. Eddie Merlot’s features USDA Prime Aged Beef, fresh seafood, and many other offerings including an extensive wine list. Eddie Merlot’s starts with Prime beef, only 2% of all U.S. beef is awarded this certification. We age it for a minimum of 21 days, to an unparalleled standard of tenderness and flavor. The chef selects each piece, before hand-cutting and seasoning the thick, tender and juicy steaks to your specifications, then to seal in the flavor, we flash-sear your steak on our special high-heat grills. Our from scratch kitchen crafts everything fresh daily from dressings and sauces to appetizers, sides, and desserts. Come and enjoy an “Exceptional Experience”.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went to Eddie Merlot's on Friday night for Valentine's day. I can honestly say, it was a night to remember. We ordered the crab cakes appetizer, and they were very good, nice lump meat in the cake. For our entree we had the Chateaubriand for two, which included two sides. We ordered the steak medium well, and when it was served it was a little pink, that's perfect for me, and he gave my date the two end pieces that were more to her liking. I'm not usually a fan of creamed spinach, but it was great too. To end the meal we had the Banana's Foster, that is prepared table side. We will be going back here I'm sure. If I had any negative to say it would be the lack of privacy. I know some of the other places in Louisville that would compare to Eddie's have a little bit dimmer lighting, or more private seating. However, the overall atmosphere, food, and the staff clearly made up for this,

There are newer reviews for Eddie Merlot's Louisville

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I took my agents to Eddie Merlots for our Christmas party and everyone really enjoyed the food and the service was awesome. The appetizers were really good!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The appetizers were fabulous, soup was out of this world. .steaks were so so. My filet was overcooked in the center and had no crisp on the outside. It was a good cut of meat just not cooked well. The creme brulee was not the best either, it was too thick, not creamy and silky. Overall experience was great I would return..and ill try the chocolate cake next time!
Our server (jacob) was very friendly and knew the menu and wines well.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went here on a pre baby date night, and it beat all expectations. From the appetizers to the dinners and dessert (flaming brownie!!!) it was sooo good. The service was stupendous as well. Will def go back.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

we went to Eddie Merlots on a Tuesday after work for happy hour and we were impressed. Granted its an upscale restaurant and you expect that. The prices were reasonable during happy hour and the food was great. I would surely go back. I did not have dinner there so I can not comment on that.