“What a great time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #64 of 1,748 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened in the Oxmoor Shopping Center, in the location formerly inhabited by Bahama Breeze.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“What a great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our waiter Mohammed was fantastic! Only to be topped by our meal! Chuy's is my new favorite "go to" place. The food has been consistently good and the atmosphere is so much fun! I look for them everywhere I travel. For a TexMex meal in a fun place.. Head to Chuys!

• Visited April 2014

Louisville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great service, variety of sauces and dinners, especially seafood chimichangas are super, with delicious margaritas!

Visited March 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not authentic Mexican food :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I went to this place with my husband and first of all the atmosphere was not Mexican all the music was in English.
It took for ever to get a table then we got it near to restroom because we were with a child.
I ordered enchiladas and they cooked them with flour tortilla!!!
I'm Mexican and this was very disappointed to me because the menu doesn't say that the enchiladas are made with flour tortilla the other wise I'll order something different. Anyways I'll never back to this place and they should say that they serve texmex food!!!

• Visited January 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Louisville Chuy's Experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is PHENOMENAL. Everything is made from scratch, the atmosphere is perfect, and we've never had a waiter more passionate about the establishment at which he works or a kinder (but not annoying!) manager. The hospitality industry depends on the people who are the face of the establishments; my husband manages a hotel, and will be using this staff as an example to boost morale for his own team. We WILL be back to Chuy's!

Berry, Kentucky
“Lunch with family & friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Very pleasant atmosphere. Wait service friendly and helpful. Food was adequate and tasteful. Not one of my favorites but Mexican is not a favorite for me.

• Visited September 2013